EA Access hub isnt working right!!

Discus and support EA Access hub isnt working right!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i'm trying to use this subscription based app and while signed in and can play and use anything else on xbox live, however the EA app keeps telling me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jasonbrooks2972, Dec 27, 2014.

1. EA Access hub isnt working right!!

i'm trying to use this subscription based app and while signed in and can play and use anything else on xbox live, however

the EA app keeps telling me i need to be sign in or i have no connection to use their service.. and then sends me to trouble shooting my network.

I've reset my xb1 times. i'm getting alittle tired of all this crap lately with all disruptions in the service..

:)

jasonbrooks2972, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Ea Access Hub

Microsoft and EA are aware of the issue regarding the EA Access hub, and are working on a new version of it. The beta for it is currently in testing. however you do not need to use the hub to purchase the game you want. Go to the store, find the game,
    and purchase it, you will still get the reduction in price or if the game you want is in the vault, you can still download the game for free.

StuartATrueRed, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Saeleth
    Saeleth Guest
    Ea Access Hub

Hi there,

I looked into this a little bit and it seems as though this is currently a known issue that a solution is being worked on for. How soon this solution will go live though I don't have information on, however I would continue to check for updates for EA Access
    on your Xbox as I am sure they will be pushing them out as soon as possible!

Saeleth, Dec 27, 2014
  4. ngocphi Win User

Update problems error code 80070002

Yes as the insiders program isnt designed to work with osu

Insiders beta can only be access the hub
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Ea Access Hub

You could try searching for it in the store. If you are an EA Access member, then I would have thought it would show up for you in the search results.
  6. Greyfox72 Win User

Ea Access Hub

I have same issue have you had a reply back Microsoft

But where do i find early beta for BFv as we get exrta 2 days if we EA Access seems only place to DL the game
  7. XBF Ruben D Win User

EA Access Hub

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  8. Christian Wallace_99 Win User

EA Access Hub

So why have an EA ACCESS HUB APP for windows 10 if it wont even load, please remove it from windows PC instead of mis-leading people...Sloppy work id say.
Thema:

EA Access hub isnt working right!!

1. EA Access hub isnt working right!! - Similar Threads - Access hub isnt

2. Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox-Insider-Hub - Access denied - Using it on PC: Hi, I want to participate in the FS2020 Beta. Therefor I needed to install Xbox-Insider-Hub on my Windows 10 computer. But every time I launch the app I get an error-message "Access denied...
  3. EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems)

in XboX Insiders
    EA-Access HUB Problems (XBOX-Network is connected without Problems): I bought Xbox subscription with EA-Pass a month ago but I haven't been able to log in for 1 month. Xbox network works perfectly. Please help...
  4. Can't log into Xbox in EA Access Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Xbox in EA Access Hub: I can log into Xbox perfectly fine normally, but when I try to do so in the EA Access Hub, I get the error: 0x87DD0005. I have tried all the suggested fixes (including restarting my PC,...
  5. EA Access Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Access Hub: Why on earth is there an EA Access Hub for PC if it's not possible to login? It always gives an error (0x87DD0005). Before you answer, yes, I tried everything on...
  6. cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    cant access invite from Halo Waypoint in Hub app (PC): so i received and invite from Halo Waypoint, the instructions more or less state that i open up the app, "join", and it should be in "insider content". what am i doing wrong here, what can i do...
  7. "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.

in XboX Insiders
    "Access is denied." when trying to sign into Xbox Insider Hub on PC.: Just installed it and get this error when I try to sign in. Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 https://imgur.com/a/coaRTmK I've restarted the app, reinstalled the app, signed out and back in,...
  8. XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Insider Hub: cannot access the insider content.: Hi, I was chosen for the AOE2 DE beta on MS Store. It told me to download XBOX Insiders Hub, I installed it and logged in with my Insider account. But here's the problem: When clicking Join on...
  9. EA Access Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Access Hub: Hi. I've problem with EA Access Hub. I bought EA Access subscription for PC in Microsoft Store today. After that, i downloaded the EA Access Hub application for using this Access in my computer....
  10. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...