EA Access key

Discus and support EA Access key in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Good evening. I am a member of the Xbox LIVE Preview Program. In the fall of 2015, probably in November, I received the access code to activate the EA... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Evgeny Demkin, Jan 4, 2016.

1. EA Access key

:)

Evgeny Demkin, Jan 4, 2016
  2. Error activation key

I bought the Xbox. EA Access:12 months, but when entering the activation key the message "activation key error" "unknown error". I checked the key using the account of my friend, the key works. I bought a new key but it is also not activated. Why can't I
    activate the key ?

PortalTripod543, Jan 4, 2016
  3. JanR4PT0R
    JanR4PT0R Guest
    NHL 17 EA Access

Pre Ordert NHL17 Super Deluxe but I recived no Key for EA Access. So I could not play it on release Day.

JanR4PT0R, Jan 4, 2016
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Plants vs Zombies now in EA vault

5. Mr Boozyhead Win User

New to Xbox One

For Xbox live try CD Keys they usually do good deals you could also look at EA Access which costs £4 a month or £20 for a year and that gives you a whole host of games to.play !
  6. Salamtech 182 Win User

EA Access

Hi everyone I have a problem with my EA ACCESS key

and it gives me this: Try again. If this problem persists, let us know by entering the code below at xbox.com/errorhelp so that we can investigate. help me please.
  7. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  8. BobMcFly247 Win User

No EA access code

Afaik not all participants of the preview program were provided with a download key for the EA access hub.

But as this question concerns the preview program it is recommended to ask there., I'd suggest in the App area.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
Thema:

EA Access key

1. EA Access key - Similar Threads - Access key

2. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  3. Chave de acesso de 6 dígitos [Translation - 6 Digit access key]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chave de acesso de 6 dígitos [Translation - 6 Digit access key]: Gente, como eu faço para tirar a chave de acesso de 6 dígitos que aparece no meu xbox assim que eu eu ligo? Porque eu fui hackeado e sempre que eu tento entrar na minha conta perguntar uma chave...
  4. Overwatch Beta missing friend access key

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Beta missing friend access key: I preorded the Overwatch pre-release on 27 April to get the early access beta. I can play the game just fine, however I never received the friend access key to give to my buddy. I've looked...
  5. Overwatch Early Beta Access: No friend key yet

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Early Beta Access: No friend key yet: Hello, I was sent here through the guys and gals at XBL support, they asked me to create a ticket so that I would be able to get my friend key :) Short and sweet: Bought the game on April 1st,...
  6. Overwatch Access Key - Have Not Received - It's Started! =(

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Access Key - Have Not Received - It's Started! =(: I'll keep this brief - I have not received the access code "for a friend" for the Overwatch Early Access Beta! Gamertag: Email: [Mod Removed] I have full access to the early beta, but...
  7. Overwatch- Early Access Keys

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch- Early Access Keys: I Pre-Ordered Overwatch on the 28th of April and Blizzard says that all users will get their Keys on the 2th of may. I have not recieved any of my keys and when I try to download the open Beta it...
  8. Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redeemed a Forza 7 key, can access game on xbox one x, but it wants me to purchase it again on ...: As my title says. Yesterday, I purchased a code for Forza 7. It works on the xbox but it doesn't show up in the windows store on my pc. 6ad6506f-fa2c-4baa-9598-938561a5e0f7
  9. Overwatch friend early access beta key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch friend early access beta key: I was told by phone support to make a post here since i was not able to access the early access beta without using the one beta key that was sent to me so i dont have one to use for a friend. I...
  10. Problems with access key

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problems with access key: one day i wanterd to protect my account and i entered a access key. But after 3 months i forgot this key. How can i remove it or change this key? 95cc476f-2b6d-43bb-aa4d-888b6168807d