EA Access

Discus and support EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guten Tag ich möchte mir ein Abo bei EA Access machen aber jedes mal steht da das die Zahlungsmethode fehlgeschlagen ist [Translation-Hello I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngeloSchneidewind, Jul 17, 2019.

1. EA Access

Guten Tag ich möchte mir ein Abo bei EA Access machen aber jedes mal steht da das die Zahlungsmethode fehlgeschlagen ist

[Translation-Hello I would like to subscribe to EA Access but every time is because the payment method has failed]

:)

AngeloSchneidewind, Jul 17, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  3. pa1blo Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Sims 4 Free Trial but have to pay for it?

The EA access trials are only available to EA access members. The trial lasts 10 hours and you can also get a discount on the game with EA access. Also, as a reminder, the Sims 4 should be coming to the EA access vault in the near future!
  5. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
    ? Confused.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

Do you have EA Access subscription it is in the Vault for EA access?
Thema:

EA Access

1. EA Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème pour accéder à Forza horizon 4 en ligne[Problem to access Forza horizon 4 online]: Bonsoir a tous, j’ai besoin d’aide concernant le jeu forza horizon 4. J’aimerais jouer en ligne mais quand je vais pour y accéder dans le menu, il me demande d’avoir le xbox live gold pour...
  3. Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?

in XboX Insiders
    Redeemed a 3 month subscription code for XBOX game pass from AMD, can't access it?: I bought an AMD graphics card and it came with an email including the code to redeem 3 months of XBOX game pass. I literally have no idea how to access it. Help? Idk. submitted by...
  4. Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate: Unfortunately for me I don't get the perks for spotify and discord because I live in New Zealand. But there is EA Access and I do have a ps4 but don't know how to redeem it on there can anyone...
  5. Cannot access content in Films & Tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access content in Films & Tv: I am trying to watch prison break, a series that I purchased and own and I am getting an error code 0x80190191 saying "Can't perform the requested action because access requires a user name and...
  6. I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.

in XboX Insiders
    I have some issues getting access to console streaming for my bro.: Hi, recently I tried helping my bro get access to console streaming. I got him into xcloud a day later after registering. I already have access to console and cloud streaming. We use the same...
  7. Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Signing up for Xbox all access if you already own an Xbox one X: is there an option to sign up for Xbox all access while already owning an Xbox one X? I'd like to be able to trade-in my existing console for Xbox Scarlett without having to receive and pay for a...
  8. Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to utilize/access/use/join/buy realms servers on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: Hello, this is about the issue Sh0elace had brought up, in a now locked forum, about being unable to get into Realms: "You cannot access Realms because of the way your Xbox Live account is set...
  9. No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    No longer able to access my Microsoft account on my Xbox 360: I no longer have access to my email that is used for my profile on my Xbox 360 and do not know the password or security question and cannot get into the account to change the email to my new...
  10. Refund for ea access

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for ea access: What do you want to do ? New mail I canceled ea access about 6 months ago but still, the charges are taken FROM my bank account. Please can you refund and stop the charges? Wendy. Why cant we...