EA Access

Discus and support EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Guten Tag ich möchte mir ein Abo bei EA Access machen aber jedes mal steht da das die Zahlungsmethode fehlgeschlagen ist [Translation-Hello I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngeloSchneidewind, Jul 17, 2019.

1. EA Access

Guten Tag ich möchte mir ein Abo bei EA Access machen aber jedes mal steht da das die Zahlungsmethode fehlgeschlagen ist

[Translation-Hello I would like to subscribe to EA Access but every time is because the payment method has failed]

:)

AngeloSchneidewind, Jul 17, 2019
  2. pa1blo Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
  3. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Sims 4 Free Trial but have to pay for it?

The EA access trials are only available to EA access members. The trial lasts 10 hours and you can also get a discount on the game with EA access. Also, as a reminder, the Sims 4 should be coming to the EA access vault in the near future!
  4. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
    ? Confused.
  5. Mistress Sara Win User

Assinatura EA [Translation - Signature EA]

Hi there,

They are 2 separate services offered by EA as noted in the EA Access FAQ.

São dois serviços de subscrição separados oferecidos pela EA, conforme indicado nas perguntas
    frequentes do EA Access.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Purchasing multiple EA Access accounts?

Actually EA Access is a program issued by EA that lets members play the EA games for a fee. Members can binge on an assortment of awesome games in The Vault, a handpicked selection EA games. For more info:

help.ea.com/.../introducing-ea-access
Thema:

EA Access

1. EA Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  3. How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I regain access to my Fable 3 PC DLC?: I purchased Fable 3 with all the following DLC in July 2011 on Steam, and have just downloaded and installed it to play it again. After troubleshooting it to launch properly (having to delete the...
  4. Restoring Ring Access

in XboX Insiders
    Restoring Ring Access: Hello Insider members! My story in short: My kid deleted my Xbox Insider Account. Everything wiped. My progress, stats, ring access. I was on Beta ring with lot of xp, lot of quests done. Now...
  5. Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue that at least 10% of people find handy #2: Right handed fight stick...: Now the second issue. I know i theory you CAn make any fleft handed fight stick as right handed one, eiother wiuht thew Xbox Btton reprogammability built in the Xbox OS, or even on Street Fiohter...
  6. External Hard Drive not access content

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive not access content: After an update (Aug 2019) my Xbox One stopped showing my ext hard drive. I could move it to another USB port and I could see the content but it would not access the content. I tried all the power...
  7. Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accessibility issue 1 that more than 10% of the public will care about: Genesis style...: There are twin problems working together. but there are 2 soultions, and only one of them has to happen, and Micorsoft is in contorl of one of them, and Sega is in control of the other. Ideally...
  8. How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Uninstall Minecraft Beta when you cannot access Xbox Insider Hub: I'm trying to uninstall Minecraft Beta version on my daughter's Windows 10 laptop. I looked on Xbox help and it said to install Xbox Insider Hub, but it won't let me open the app because my...
  9. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  10. WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]

in XBoX on Mobile
    WinPhone 设备无法登陆Xbox服务[Translation-WinPhone device can't access Xbox service]: 设备为国行Lumia 920, 了解到微软即将停止wp服务故最近在刷Xbox live的wp版游戏成就,过程中内置应用Xbox games突然 法自动登陆微软账号,导致进而 法同步游戏成就,且点击“ 入Xbox或登陆” 反应。Xbox extras与OneDrive可正常使用。 [Translation-The device is lumia 920, because of the...