EA Access

Discus and support EA Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good morning ladies and gentlemen I was just wondering if there is any way I can transfer my EA Access from my Xbox one to my PS4? I just don't want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SteveKnocka, Sep 3, 2019.

1. SteveKnocka
    SteveKnocka Guest

EA Access

Good morning ladies and gentlemen I was just wondering if there is any way I can transfer my EA Access from my Xbox one to my PS4? I just don't want to have to pay extra if I can help it thank you

Also is there any news set in stone for GTA 6? I got GTA V shortly after release but I've been hanging for number 6 RDR2 is good don't get me wrong it's just not quite GTA

Have a nice day

:)

SteveKnocka, Sep 3, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  3. pa1blo Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Sims 4 Free Trial but have to pay for it?

The EA access trials are only available to EA access members. The trial lasts 10 hours and you can also get a discount on the game with EA access. Also, as a reminder, the Sims 4 should be coming to the EA access vault in the near future!
  5. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
    ? Confused.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

Assinatura EA [Translation - Signature EA]

Hi there,

They are 2 separate services offered by EA as noted in the EA Access FAQ.

São dois serviços de subscrição separados oferecidos pela EA, conforme indicado nas perguntas
    frequentes do EA Access.
Thema:

EA Access

1. EA Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a product I am denied access to. Still Microsoft takes my money.: I bought State of Decay 2 from the MS store. Then it refuses to let me download it. After a few days I give up and ask for a refund. That was denied. So my question is... How is selling me a...
  3. How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?

in XboX Insiders
    How Do I Get Access To More Stuff?: I've been part of the insider program for 3 months but am stuck on level 2 because nothing new appears to get more xp! How can I get more access to stuff so I can level up?! submitted by...
  4. Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access my Xbox game pass downloaded games - error 0x803f900a: I have had an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for several months now. Been working fine then last Friday I started getting error 0x803f900a whenever I tried to run any of my free game pass...
  5. Xbox Live Access Issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Access Issue: My son got a new xbox and he signed in to his account, but it is not recognizing his xbox live subscription. It keeps telling him he has to purchase a subscription but we already have an active...
  6. Access issues on Game Pass PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Access issues on Game Pass PC?: Hi all, I've tried to login to my Gamertag on the Beta app and it allows me to do so but as soon as I click "Let's Play", nothing happens and it juts takes me back to the same page to sign in...
  7. Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5. There was a problem accessing a multiplayer game.: Good day. In Gears 5 says "For this account, multiplayer is unavailable."... Game bought the ultimate edition. Even the Game pass is. 11cb2a9b-76d4-435f-8ab8-4ab9427696af
  8. Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remotely remove my account. From a friend's console when i no longer have access /How to: I can see my account still linked to another console aa29129d-6518-450d-8f99-b15eaf7c2f63
  9. I want to change the access code for family services.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to change the access code for family services.: I want to change the access code for family services but I don't remember the code and the answer to the question. What to do? Please help. a7dff1ff-ce18-4ad4-b49b-719d5e151760
  10. Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xboxone not responding to access Netflix.......: Hi, HELP PLEASE - cat sitting at my son's house. TV access through xboxone with Epsom Projector. Son left instructions to access netflix but nothing is happening when xbox switched on. Stranger...