EA Access

Discus and support EA Access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can EA Access be shared between 2 consoles ,like Gold share ? 235d75fa-8f13-408b-9fe9-ae312086117e Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MorganThomas1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. EA Access

Can EA Access be shared between 2 consoles ,like Gold share ?

:)

MorganThomas1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  3. pa1blo Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
  4. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Sims 4 Free Trial but have to pay for it?

The EA access trials are only available to EA access members. The trial lasts 10 hours and you can also get a discount on the game with EA access. Also, as a reminder, the Sims 4 should be coming to the EA access vault in the near future!
  5. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
    ? Confused.
  6. steeledwand7664 Win User

Battlefield 4?

Do you have EA Access subscription it is in the Vault for EA access?
Thema:

EA Access

1. EA Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.”: So I recently reinstalled Battlefield 3 and I wanted to play multiplayer but it keeps on saying this same message “You need to be signed into Xbox LIVE to access Xbox LIVE game play features.” and...
  3. Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Error Code 0x803f8001 & 0x82D40003, unable to launch EA Access Trial: I renewed my subscription to EA Access on September 8th, 2019, hoping to play a few hours of the NHL 20 trial. After completing the trial download, I attempted to launch the game through the EA...
  4. Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access games or movies purchased with no internet: We had our internet turned off at our house. We were told that we could still play the games and watch the movies we purchased thru our Xbox One but we can't. We were told to take it somewhere...
  5. Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Despite having reached GDPR minimum age I'm still denied to access my Xbox Live account...: Hello, I've recently reached the minimum age of consent for the treatment of personal data for my country (included in the GDPR). For that reason, I asked to be removed from the Microsoft family...
  6. Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to access MS Rewards Cosmic Rescue: My kids have a link for this activity, but they don't have phones to complete searches and the like. However, I don't have a link on the Rewards website for my account. Any reason why this would...
  7. Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any way to access my Mass Effect 2 save I have on my old Xbox One, on my new Xbox One X ?...: I've seen posts about transfering saves from X360 to XBOne, but couldn't find anything about what I'm going through. I've played Mass Effect 2 a few weeks ago on my Xbox One via BC ( the digital...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass Ultimate subscription paid but wont let me access: I have a monthly subscription for ultimate game pass which came out of my bank account on 30th Sept at £10.99 but I cannot access it at all and says I have to subscribe. As far as I know I am a...
  9. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  10. How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i access to any APP or adds into my xbox?: [img] [img] this is the messa [img] ge errors ecd5365c-46cd-467e-b03c-c18514662182