EA Access

Discus and support EA Access in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Доброго времени суток! Подскажите, такая проблема. Приобрел подписку, потом вынужден был её приостановить. Через несколько месяцев пробую её... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ЗахарЗахар1, Nov 7, 2019.

1. EA Access

Доброго времени суток!

Подскажите, такая проблема. Приобрел подписку, потом вынужден был её приостановить. Через несколько месяцев пробую её возобновить, но не получается. Отсутствует какая либо возможность её восстановить. Ни на сайте microsoft, ни на самом Xbox, ни в приложении
    EA Hub. Есть только кнопка активировать код, а приобрести или продлить подписку нету.

[Translation-Good time of day!

Tell me, such a problem. Acquired a subscription, then had to suspend it. After a few months I'll try to resume it, but it can't. There is no way to restore it. Neither microsoft, Xbox itself, nor the EA Hub app. There is only a button to activate the code,
    and to buy or extend the subscription is not.]

:)

ЗахарЗахар1, Nov 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

What does the fifa 20 with ea access mean

EA Access is a subscription by EA which gives you access to over 40 games to play, and trials of the latest EA Games. If you have EA Access, then you can purchase FIFA 20 at a discount price due to having the subscription.

For more info on EA Access, have a look here
    https://www.ea.com/ea-access
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

AE Acsess

AE or is it EA for electronic arts? if it is EA access that is a subscription handled by Electronic Arts.

EA access
  4. pa1blo Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Sims 4 Free Trial but have to pay for it?

The EA access trials are only available to EA access members. The trial lasts 10 hours and you can also get a discount on the game with EA access. Also, as a reminder, the Sims 4 should be coming to the EA access vault in the near future!
  6. FoeHammerXXVII Win User

Fix EA access & Madden perminently. Why Every YEAR

ea access offer you an early access trial on all of EA Access
    ? Confused.
Thema:

EA Access

1. EA Access - Similar Threads - Access

2. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  3. About ea access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About ea access: I have downloaded need for Speed payback and after downloading i just done full shutdown and unplugged after that i disconnected my internet. It is always asking internet for syncing data from ea...
  4. All Access Upgrade to Series X

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    All Access Upgrade to Series X: What exactly is the benefit of the All Access "upgrade option"? Per the terms and conditions, I have to purchase a new 24 month subscription when i trade in my old console and the payments "may be...
  5. Access to MSFS Beta but only installs Alpha!

in XboX Insiders
    Access to MSFS Beta but only installs Alpha!: So Insider shows MSFS beta access. I deleted alpha from ssd and uninstalled in launch bar. I download/install and when I start the game it’s the alpha. It even shows alpha in the launch bar. I...
  6. accessing cloud storage on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    accessing cloud storage on xbox one: Hey people so here's the background to my question. I have been playing deadfall adventures on xbox one backwards compat. Im trying to get the some of the last achievements, i need 100 waves on...
  7. MCC games are downloaded but cannot access

in XBoX on Windows
    MCC games are downloaded but cannot access: [img] All games are installed, MCC has no updates pending. But all games are locked and I cannot play any of them, says they arent installed. This is installed through windows store...
  8. Can't access settings of my Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access settings of my Xbox account: I'm trying to change some settings in my Xbox account online, but wahtever I try to do, I'm always redirected to Xbox support page. When I want to visit https://account.xbox.com/settings the same...
  9. Xbox one can’t access save data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one can’t access save data: I started playing fallout3 on my xbox one a month ago, our internet was acting up so I played without. So none of my save data was backed up to the cloud. My husband troubleshooted the console...
  10. I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm curious if the Series X will give me more access to my monitor's settings for display...: I don't own a PC only a One S and the highest settings I can set my monitor is 1440p 60hz through the console. I've tested my monitor on a friend's PC and maxed it out to 1440p 144hz. I've checked...