EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games)

Discus and support EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, I have asked EA and with Xbox help and nobody can understand my issue or assist. It's very frustrating. When I sign onto FIFA 2020 to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RachelThomson1, Jan 12, 2021.

1. EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games)

Hi guys,

I have asked EA and with Xbox help and nobody can understand my issue or assist. It's very frustrating.

When I sign onto FIFA 2020 to play online, I accept the T&C's from EA, and then proceed to log in. when I log in, the next button does not work and let me go any further. It does not say the account is invalid (It's not) what is this and how on earth can
    I get past this?

I have signed up as a NEW user with a NEW EA account.

thanks in advance!

:)

RachelThomson1, Jan 12, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

FUT application

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

FUT is a feature in FIFA games that is managed by EA through your EA account, which should be linked to your Xbox Live account when you first start up a FIFA game. The FUT application is also managed by EA so I'm not sure what restrictions could be in place
    for child accounts, but either way I'm pretty sure the FUT application requires you to log in to your EA account, not your Xbox Live account and this could be the issue.

I recommend contacting EA customer support or post this same topic over on the FUT Xbox Community forums to get an answer from other Xbox FIFA players like yourself:

I hope this helps!
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

No Online Pass for Syndicate

Umm Fifa isn't the cause of the hacks. EA's website got hacked a few months back now and the hackers stole a lot of account data, and they slowly worked their way through the data trying Log ons and passwords, and because people used the same ones on both
    sites, accounts got stolen. Fifa 12 was just the game of choice that the hackers bought stuff with.

Are you sure it was EA's support? Because they have been nothing but useless when I contact them.
  4. Braddock512 Win User

fifa 13 ulitmate team

What do you mean, you're 'trying to download FIFA 13 Ultimate Team'?

Do you have a digital download of FIFA 13 ?

Do you get any error message? Where are you when you are 'downloading'? Is it in-game? Is your Gamertag linked to your EA/Origin account?
  5. THE TANK65 Win User

Profile does not have the appropriate permission to use the feature

Access to the online is usually run by the developer, not xbox live. More than likely your ea account I believe with fifa has to be reactivated with some permissions or there is an update. Log on from your computer to ea and update permissions and account
    information
  6. sevendead Win User

Why are people STILL being hacked with the fifa 12 exploit!!!!

There is no Fifa exploit. Fifa is just a coincidence because it's a massivley popular game and has a marketplace with content a lot of the players want/will pay cash for. The problem seems to be account security, either log-ins being used across multiple
    accounts or some other form of compromise. EA had issues with thier forums being compromised not long ago and many people used the same log-in across Live and thier EA account tied to thier Live account (as I did when I initially set up my EA account a long
    time ago). This link goes to an interview with Stepto that explains what has been happening and why it can take so long to get an account back -

www.giantbomb.com/.../3862
Thema:

EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games)

1. EA Account error when logging into Fifa 2020 (and all games) - Similar Threads - Account error logging

2. Can Someone help me with error 901 i cant log in my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can Someone help me with error 901 i cant log in my account: i neeed help With error code 901 i cant log in 6cc00b6a-7e5b-4dd2-87e0-ecc5e68cb780
  3. Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error logging into kid's Xbox live accounts: I have no problems with my account, but I added 2 kids' accounts for them to be able to use their own profile playing games...it worked fine the day I set them up, but now when they try to use...
  4. Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't log into Gears 5. Start the Game "Error can not log into Microsoft account. Please...: Looking to play Gears 5, beeing trying to log in for over an hour. Looking for assistance. a29b7530-e036-450d-be78-e2806b515da3
  5. Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0xCFFFF82B when logging into my account: Hi, Getting this error on xbox and PC, unable to play movies. [img] 80bb8e96-8cc0-48de-9cc2-1d78f6a3c3c9
  6. Error message when logging into Microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    Error message when logging into Microsoft account: I am getting the following error message when opening Microsoft Solitaire Collection. 0xCFFFF82E what does this mean? 75ba9b96-a72e-4976-9107-be7ef511df4c
  7. i get an error code logging into my account on my computer

in XBoX on Windows
    i get an error code logging into my account on my computer: the error code is 0x80070002 when I search up that error code says it doesn't exist 1734920e-8033-4bbf-a1cf-5e4d1e0efe31
  8. Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting an Error that I can't log into my Xbox live Account on my PC.: I been trying to get into my Disneyland Adventures game to play but says it can't log into my Xbox live account. I signed out of my account and back in. I also shut down and restarted my PC. still...
  9. I have a problem logging into my user account or any user account error message0x801901f4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a problem logging into my user account or any user account error message0x801901f4: I can not login to my user account or any account I have an error message 0x801901f4 I try to restart the console even when unplugging nothing thanks for yourhelp...
  10. I cant log into my account and it gives me the error code of 0x80a4001a

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant log into my account and it gives me the error code of 0x80a4001a: I still have error code I cant log into my account and it gives me the error code of 0x80a4001a Thanks Sam 58541ff2-e91f-4e88-bcf7-272f81281f23