EA ACESS DELETED

Discus and support EA ACESS DELETED in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. Basically I pre order fifa 16 on the xbox market place. With this came a 1 month ea aess code which I received a few days after. I left it a day or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TQ II Pj x, Jun 28, 2015.

1. TQ II Pj x
    TQ II Pj x Guest

EA ACESS DELETED

Hi. Basically I pre order fifa 16 on the xbox market place. With this came a 1 month ea aess code which I received a few days after. I left it a day or so and didn't relise that when you delete xbox 360 messages it deletes them on the xbox one. Due to this
    I have now lost the code and are hoping there is a way of getting it back. I contacted xbox support who have me a link to post to xbox reward who that gave me a link to here. Is there anyway I can't get this sorted please??? Thanks

:)

TQ II Pj x, Jun 28, 2015
  2. CHN Tornado
    CHN Tornado Guest
    I can not find my old messages three months ago on xbox one, how can I recover them?

One month free experience of EA acess, from EA.

CHN Tornado, Jun 28, 2015
  3. EA ACCESS

Why do people think that being in the previe program gets them EA Acess? To my knowledge the 2 are not mutually exclusive - EA Acess was never mentioned as a "feature" of the Update preview program...

Galactic Geek, Jun 28, 2015
  4. -- Rick --
    -- Rick -- Guest

EA ACESS DELETED

Hi TQ,

the main support team are the ones that might be able to help and they are monitoring these forums - if they can recover your code I am sure one of them will post here and let you know what happens next.

-- Rick --, Jun 28, 2015
  5. -- Rick -- Win User

EA ACESS DELETED

Hi TQ,

the main support team are the ones that might be able to help and they are monitoring these forums - if they can recover your code I am sure one of them will post here and let you know what happens next.
  6. CHN Tornado Win User

I can not find my old messages three months ago on xbox one, how can I recover them?

One month free experience of EA acess, from EA.
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

EA ACCESS

Why do people think that being in the previe program gets them EA Acess? To my knowledge the 2 are not mutually exclusive - EA Acess was never mentioned as a "feature" of the Update preview program...
  8. CHN Tornado Win User

A message of EA acess code, may I ask EA or Microsoft to resend the message?
  9. FAKIR101 Win User

Madden nfl 19 EA access

did you try acessing the game from the ea access app?
Thema:

EA ACESS DELETED

1. EA ACESS DELETED - Similar Threads - ACESS DELETED

2. Purchase Ea Acess

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase Ea Acess: Hi, I can't buy the EA Access from the xbox store, I tried my credit card on other web sites and it works well 59e4d905-8e57-484e-9874-0c59967422cd
  3. EA acess

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA acess: hello team Xbox is to tell you that I have a problem of payment of EA acess on my billed 3.99 euro without my knowledge that the periodic payment is activated without EA warns me the first time...
  4. EA acess

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA acess: hello team Xbox is to tell you that I have a problem of payment of EA acess on my billed 3.99 euro without my knowledge that the periodic payment is activated without EA warns me the first time...
  5. Keep my EA acess game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep my EA acess game.: Hello, Some time ago I downloaded NHL 19 with EA access. The problem is that at the end of the month, this subscription will be finished and I would like to know how to download it using Game...
  6. Xbox one Game Acess code 0x803f800d

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Game Acess code 0x803f800d: Hello i have some problems,to run the game Text type of code 0x803f800d Im trying to restart the console,to fix that Check my xbox Game Acess Expiration date to 14.05.2019 Check my xbox Live...
  7. Does the HDMI need conecting to acess the internet

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Does the HDMI need conecting to acess the internet: Does the HDMI need conecting to acess the internet with the Xbox 360 you might need a Network adapter to access the internet. The earlier Models didn't have the wireless built in. Go to Setting...
  8. ea acess canceled

in XBoX on Consoles
    ea acess canceled: my name and dionei I am subscriber of live and I made a signature 2 years of ea ea and I was canceled my signature of ea and would like to have my signature back be32a9f2-ca32-4c59-b171-1b5990ea495d
  9. **COME BACK LATER MESSAGE**CANT ACESS ANY GAME**

in XBoX Games and Apps
    **COME BACK LATER MESSAGE**CANT ACESS ANY GAME**: Ever since i've bought Call of Duty Black Ops 4,the game keeps closing and asking to make sure my account is the one who bought the game(it is). Sometimes even logs me out and starts displaying...
  10. EA acess fifa 19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA acess fifa 19: I bought EA access to be able to play the anticipated FIFA 19, but the game does not open. says that I have to wait for the launch. 7faf2809-8d83-4e42-b914-8d4e83b4bc11