Ea acsess

Discus and support Ea acsess in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do i use my ea acsess that someone game shere with me fac13be1-468c-45ca-ab91-6b9fcd70e822 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayo357Kyrone caldeira, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Ea acsess

How do i use my ea acsess that someone game shere with me

:)

Ayo357Kyrone caldeira, Apr 18, 2019
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Ea acsess

You could try to download the EA Access app that located in the store and once you download that, check out the games inside to start the downloads.
  3. Galaxy Golden Win User

Ea acsess

The Ea Access should only be available for the person who has the subscription, so I don't think you can simply game share it.
  4. SnS Unorthodox Win User

Ea acsess

How do i use my ea acsess that someone game shere with me
    Hello,

The Play First Trials can only be played by the main account, However if you're talking about the Vault games, these can be shared between accounts just like any owned games.
    Make sure that the account that has the sub is logged in or has that console as its home account and you should be good.
  5. H3PA80R Win User

Ea acsess

What error do you get exactly? You can use the link provided by XBF George too. That should work fine.
  6. xbox24ru Win User

Ea acsess

Hi there XBF Javier R,

This is what it says "An error occurred, wait a few minutes, and then try again. If it did not help try to select additional information. (0x800705b4)".

Hope this helps the user as they uploaded a photo but its hard to determine what it is unless you speak russian which i do.

Glad to be of an assistance to you

Kind Regards

Alec
Thema:

Ea acsess

1. Ea acsess - Similar Threads - acsess

2. Ea acsess

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea acsess: При входе в приложение ea для покупки подписки, целый день выходит ошибка, и ссылка на support (Mod Translation) When you sign in to the EA app to purchase a subscription, the whole day is out...
  3. pre ordered fifa 17 but did not get ea acsess code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered fifa 17 but did not get ea acsess code: pre ordered it about 2 weeks ago 437c1513-9907-4495-abe1-17a2298bf7ab