EA DESKTOP BUG

Discus and support EA DESKTOP BUG in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My xbox application downloaded the EA desktop, but in the middle of instalation the program had an error and the instalation ended. Now every time i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeonardoMedeiros7, May 3, 2021.

1. EA DESKTOP BUG

My xbox application downloaded the EA desktop, but in the middle of instalation the program had an error and the instalation ended.

Now every time i start the XBOX app an error popup in the screen saying:

eaconnect.microsoft://launch?version=1.0&port=4700

Aplication not found

and when i try to reinstall, say

App is already installed, start now?

...and nothing happen

HELP

:)

LeonardoMedeiros7, May 3, 2021
  2. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

If you had a previous account linking and it doesnt say "EA play with game pass" under settings-> my account -> my membership in EA Desktop app then I suggest

- Clicking Manage from the settings in EA Desktop app to go to the EA customer portal website and under Connections disconnect the xbox account

- Then log out of EA Desktop and exit both apps

- Then install a EA game from xbox app

It will log you into EA Desktop and link accounts giving "EA play with game pass" membership and start downloading from EA Desktop app

Note it says you can only ever link one xbox account to your EA account
  3. Dio Xavier Win User

EA Play won’t install games

Welcome to the Microsoft Community

Hello everyone! Here in Brazil the service started working tonight and demanded the following:

1. Download the EA Desktop application and register at Ea Play:

https://origin-a.akamaihd.net/EA-Desktop-Client-Download/installer-releases/EADesktopInstaller.exe

2. After installing EA Desktop, enter your EA Play email and password credentials

3. Now open the XBOX App -> Game Pass -> Games -> Section a game from EA Play

4. You will be directed to EA Desktop to authorize the integration of EA Play and GamePass services -> Agree and ok.

5. Return to the Xbox app and click "Download" the desired game.

6. Here the app reports the error 0xa3e903ed in all games.

[​IMG]

7. The solution was to open EA Desktop and select the desired game and click on download, it worked well this way.

[​IMG]

Let us know about the result.
  4. t00nieSeph Win User

EA Play won’t install games

I also have the same problem. I have my accounts linked, the ea desktop app downloaded. clicking the "install" button in Xbox App throws up an error (error code 0xa3e903ed).

I can download the game through EA desktop, but Xbox App fails to see this.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Desvincular conta Eletronic Arts Xbox One[Unlink account Eletronic Arts Xbox One]

You need to go through the EA site as mentioned by Onyx. You need to do this on the desktop site.
  6. grooner Win User

EA account wont link to Xbox account

From the EA side go to ea.com or click Manage from settings in EA Desktop app and log in to EA Customer Portal

- then under "About Me" it will show the connected accounts but you cant unlink from there

- the connected account is also under "Connections" where it can be unlinked

Then start from scratch by logging out of EA desktop and exit both apps

Then try again to install a EA game from xbox app

Other things that help W10 xbox app probs is to reset the app from app properties and to sign out and back into your xbox live account
Thema:

EA DESKTOP BUG

1. EA DESKTOP BUG - Similar Threads - DESKTOP BUG

2. ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea play desktop automatic sign in doesn't let me unlike from xbox so i can use my own ea...: so when I wanted to download Jedi: fallen order from the Xbox app it made me download the ea play desktop app. it automatically signed me into this random account which idk the email or password...
  3. EA desktop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA desktop: I own gamepass ultimate, and when I go to the xbox app on my computer It says I can install any game that I want that is included in EA play, but when I start installing it it takes me to EA...
  4. XBOX GAME PASS APP ON PC DOES NOT LAUNCH EA DESKTOP TO INSTALL EA PLAY GAMES

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME PASS APP ON PC DOES NOT LAUNCH EA DESKTOP TO INSTALL EA PLAY GAMES: As per the title. Resubscribed to Xbox game pass and includes the EA play option. Game pass produces an error when I try to install an EA game saying it cannot launch or download EA desktop. I...
  5. FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 CRASHES ON UPDATING TO DESKTOP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 CRASHES ON UPDATING TO DESKTOP: I installed MFS 2020 on my PC, running on Window 10 with Intel I7-7700T at 2.6 GHz, with 16 Gb ram and Nvidia GeForce 930MX. I have never being able to reach the main menu, because the MFS will...
  6. Games from Microsoft store / gamepass crash to desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    Games from Microsoft store / gamepass crash to desktop: Hello, Have 4 computers in my house and trying to play multiplayer games with my 3 kids. When playing multiplayer, games seem to randomly crash to the desktop without any warning or error code....
  7. EA Desktop does not download

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Desktop does not download: Hello. I wanted to play games from EA on an Xbox Game Pass subscription on a PC. The Xbox app tries to download EA DESKTOP, but says that it is currently impossible to download EA DESKTOP. I...
  8. EA Desktop auto-created account

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Desktop auto-created account: I noticed that when I installed EA Desktop, Xbox automatically created the signed in account for me. I was wondering if there was a way to move my Gamepass/EA Play subscription to my pre-existing...
  9. ea play desktop

in XBoX on Windows
    ea play desktop: I can not run the program, when I click on it, nothing appears 3f9fec4e-62ca-4444-82bd-2715593d1c4e
  10. "Could not download EA Desktop" even though I already have it. - Xbox Game Pass on PC EA Play

in XBoX on Windows
    "Could not download EA Desktop" even though I already have it. - Xbox Game Pass on PC EA Play: Hi there, Since release I haven't been able to download any EA Play games through Game Pass for PC. It just says "Could not download EA Desktop" even though I already have it downloaded. I even...