EA games on game pass download location

Discus and support EA games on game pass download location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've been trying to download EA games on game pass and it keeps downloading them in the wrong file. d12949e5-25e2-4841-a2e4-79c3be4c254d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by whoisfaceless, Jan 22, 2022.

1. EA games on game pass download location

Hi, I've been trying to download EA games on game pass and it keeps downloading them in the wrong file.

:)

whoisfaceless, Jan 22, 2022
  2. JUST DO IT415 Win User

Ea acsess

You could try to download the EA Access app that located in the store and once you download that, check out the games inside to start the downloads.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Error Code when downloading a game on to my PC

In order to download EA games on PC, you must link the Microsoft account that purchased the Game pass subscription with the account you use on EA play
  4. Embey90 Win User

Online pass corrupted

Game marketplace is down and Ea is crap and makes you re download you online pass.

No game marketplace + re downloading = Impossible
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

Can you play Sims on pc if you own it on Xbox, with Game Pass Ultimate?

EA Play is now included for Game Pass ultimate. You'll need to download the EA Play App by following the instructions on the Xbox App on your PC.

PC EA games are not cross-save compatible, so you'll need to start from the beginning on any games you choose to download.
  6. Rhoose Win User

EA Gamepass

I am having a similar issue (on all EA Play titles included with game pass ultimate)

1. Select game (sw bf 2 for example)

2. No option for ‘download’ or ‘install’, only ‘open in microsoft store’

3. Prompted to purchase ea play

Has EA play and game pass ultimate merged yet?
Thema:

EA games on game pass download location

1. EA games on game pass download location - Similar Threads - games game pass

2. Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Pass games crashing: I've recently been having issues with certain games crashing upon launching. I've been playing The Evil Within 2 for about two weeks now. When I launch the game and it reaches the menu it stops...
  3. Overwatch game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch game pass: I bought overwatch last year and today it's not letting me play because I dont have game pass but I never had this problem, overwatch it's not even on game pass but it wont let me open it unless I...
  4. Msfs2020 game pass problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Msfs2020 game pass problem: I bought msfs2020 on the Microsoft store when it came out. I installed a couple of mods and they all worked fine. Then I decided to remove msfs2020 from my computer because I did not have any more...
  5. ALL ACCESS GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL ACCESS GAME PASS: I recently received my Xbox through the all access option. but I am currently unable to see any option to redeem the 24 month game pass ultimate code. the initial set up did not prompted me to...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Hitman 3 does not detect triggers on Xbox Elite Series 2 controller...: Issue: Elite Series 2 controller LT/RT are not detected in Hitman 3 game from Game Pass Details: I've seen the posts and solutions around this on PC with the Epic Games Store and Steam,...
  7. I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play games I own on disk after having game pass: I own battlefront 2 on disk, but I uninstalled it to make space. I bought game pass and then installed the battlefront 2 through game pass ( without putting the disk in) a week ago my game pass...
  8. Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play Subnautica because I "need to renew my game pass", but I have never had it?: I bought Subnautica because I used to have it on another account, but after the first time I played it I could never play it again because it always says "you need to renew your game pass to play...
  9. i cannot download game grounded in xbox game pass pc app. it has error 0x80072f76.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cannot download game grounded in xbox game pass pc app. it has error 0x80072f76.: Hi i cannot download game grounded in xbox pass pc. it has error 0x80072f76. i try to restart pc. I use microsoft windows 10. and can download and play 2-3 game in xbox gsme pass. Best regards,...
  10. PC Game Pass won't let me install teen stuff. I'm an adult and have had an account for 15...

in XBoX Accessibility
    PC Game Pass won't let me install teen stuff. I'm an adult and have had an account for 15...: I'm not able to install game pass PC games. It tells me that the age restrictions prevent it. When I log in to some Family Security or something, it doesn't even let me click my name to change my...