EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!!

Discus and support EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me with Madden21 and EA sports? After spending over £2000 on the game they have banned me for no reason. They wont talk to me and just... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PaulYard, Jun 10, 2021.

1. PaulYard
    PaulYard Guest

Can someone help me with Madden21 and EA sports? After spending over £2000 on the game they have banned me for no reason. They wont talk to me and just ignore my requests. Any suggestions?

:)

PaulYard, Jun 10, 2021
  2. PaulYard Win User

I don't know what I have done and they will not tell me
  3. BlessedTM Win User

Hello,

Has your account been suspended For violating ToS? Or ToU?, Contact there enforcement Team.
  4. DevinWilliams7 Win User

Hacked account

I have tried to access my account multiple times and it wont work. The help center has been no help and yet, money is still be stolen from my account.
  5. MereDuck24 Win User

please **** help me microsoft

ok well give me my **** money back then cause I didn't spent over 200$ to have it stolen from me **** scum all the money I spent on this company just to have it stolen from me pathetic
  6. The Reliable Win User

Premium Gold Jumbo & Gold Players Premium

This exact thing happened to my just last night and I did what you guys said and called support and filed it under an unauthorised access case, hoping to get my points refunded :(( over 2000 points were stolen.
Thema:

1. EA have stolen over £2000 of my money and wont answer my questions...HELP!!!! - Similar Threads - stolen £2000 money

2. Stolen Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox: What do I do to find my stolen Xbox one. . I have my serial.nunbers , but bought the system from someone on offer up , not even 12 hours later one of so called friends stole it. So what do I do?...
  3. Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock I have a picture of the...: Guys my Xbox one s was stolen is there a way I can block or lock it remotely 25b98c23-04c1-4a89-b286-5915366986e4
  4. Stolen Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stolen Xbox account: My friend has had is account stolen by someone he thought that he could trust. He let someone who he thought was his friend borrow his account and they have now changed the email and password to...
  5. Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Stolen/Bought with counterfeit money.: Good evening, After countless failed attempts to actually SPEAK to anyone at Microsoft, I have resorted to posting on the forums. You can talk to someone about settings up an Xbox Series X but...
  6. Stolen Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox account: A wile back i made the mistake of letting a guy play on one of my other accounts that i had at the time and while doing so he changed the email and password to the account and unlinked my email...
  7. Stolen Gamertag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Gamertag: Hello there, i have turned on my xbox to find that my gamertag has been switched with a different one, My gamertag was a 3 letter so pretty desirable and i have had messages in the past asking to...
  8. Stolen Xbox Series X...can the authorities and Xbox track it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox Series X...can the authorities and Xbox track it?: My house was broken into last night while I was at work. The people who stole it were literally playing on my account when I discovered it was gone. I called support and was told that I'd have to...
  9. Stolen Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Stolen Card: Ok so im kind of freaking out because my friend had a card that he said he found outside and he put it in my microsoft store and it turned up to be stolen from a store and i dont know if anything...
  10. Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there anything I can do about stolen Xbox One X?: So my xbox was stolen and I got the receipt to the cops already, And I dont really know what to do about it. Only thing I heard I can do, is get xbox emforcement to try and help or something? If...