EA log in verification

Discus and support EA log in verification in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; While trying to play xbox live EA games, an EA Log In verification window comes up. An unknown email address is pre populated and seems unchangeable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HainesHall, Oct 2, 2019.

1. HainesHall
    HainesHall Guest

EA log in verification

While trying to play xbox live EA games, an EA Log In verification window comes up. An unknown email address is pre populated and seems unchangeable making it impossible for us to log in.

:)

HainesHall, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Jowster12 Win User

EA log in verification

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

EA log in verification

This Service I think with we need see with EA Support, you have the Login in two steep?
  4. AutoDestruktion Win User

Army of Two: TDC Can't download

Not sure how many are still having this problem but seems to be an EA server verification thing... Found on their help forum.... Register for an EA/Origin account download the EA sports app (in games section) then once logged in there exit out and try downloading
    Aof2

Pretty bs we have to go through all that to dl the game though.....yaaay EA
  5. CrossingStorm54 Win User

FIFA 20

If it's been a while since you played an Ea game,try logging into your Ea account from pc,mac,or your moblie device(if your logging in on a mobile device open help.ea.com and tap the menu button it looks like three lines) at the top right to find how to

You might nees ro reset your password,use on of your login verification codes to sign in to your account or update your Ea account information if you've forgotten your password or the answr to your security question.

Onces you get signed in,resatrr your console start your game and you should be good to go
  6. HarveyBrook Win User

How do I unlink my ea account as e mail now expired ?

Thanks. My issue is that I can't access my ea account because they keep sending verification codes to my old email. Contacting ea is turning into a nightmare.
Thema:

EA log in verification

1. EA log in verification - Similar Threads - log verification

2. Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One 0x800704cf , cannot log in, Service Status is clearly wrong.: This seems to be semi-regular this year -- multiple Xbox Ones (an original and two Xes) that can't log in, error 0x800704cf ...but all three network tests run just fine on all three systems....
  3. Log in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Log in: Hello, I had do delete my account on xbox one to fix a problem. After fixing the problem I tried to insert my account back but after I put my password it won’t load, there is no loading icon on...
  4. Can’t log onto Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t log onto Xbox account: Hi All Two issues 1. cant log onto xbox account, says sorry *** sign in using a controller, controller is connected but just wont log on, just keeps the error messge. 2. for months now my son...
  5. Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo logar na minha conta microsoft para jogar Forza no PC[Translation-I can't log...: Boa noite; Adquiri o Xbox game pass e estava jogando Forza normalmente. Até que 2 dias atrás fui jogar novamente e não obtive mais sucesso. Segue print do erro que acontece ao tentar iniciar o...
  6. 我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]

in XBoX on Consoles
    我XBOX无法登录[I can't log in to XBOX]: 本地组件没有XOBXLIVE服务,求助 代 0X409 0X80040154 系统WIn10专业版 XBOX网站检测正常 [Translation - Local components do not have XOBXLIVE service, help code 0X409 0X80040154 System WIn10 Professional Edition XBOX...
  7. Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Paid for Microsoft Solitaire Collection through January 2020 and have not been able to log...: Have not been able to play a PAID subscription for Microsoft Solitaire Collection since August 2019. Paid for 1 year in January 2019. Can someone help. Thank you,...
  8. Trouble logging into Minecraft?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Trouble logging into Minecraft?: To anyone willing to help, I have been playing Minecraft for quite a few years on mobile. I even used my hotmail account to sign in and make an account that works for Xbox and my mobile game. I...
  9. Still can't log into account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still can't log into account: Hello. It has been a couple days since I spoke with someone on live chat. They were looking to try to recover my account and I still haven't gotten a response. The main reason I am upset is...
  10. I want to log on to an account I created back in 2011, but the verification email has been ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to log on to an account I created back in 2011, but the verification email has been ...: I'm on the account right now, but offline. f178bcc2-fa81-4e31-87a9-655a49b56354