ea play and game pass

Discus and support ea play and game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought games pass expecting to have ea games but after I did this I realized that I was not able to play ea games even though it says I am... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JufroYT, Nov 22, 2020.

1. JufroYT
    JufroYT Guest

ea play and game pass

I recently bought games pass expecting to have ea games but after I did this I realized that I was not able to play ea games even though it says I am it says that I have to pay for ea play but when I try it says that that it is not working what should
    I do

:)

JufroYT, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox Game Pass

Hello Neto Marim,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to acquire EA Play with your Game Pass subscription. EA Play Games are available under the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. For more information, please visit this page:

Get EA Play with Xbox Game Pass

I hope this helps.
  3. JosephG7 Win User

EA Play Pro with Xbox GP Ultimate on PC

4. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play

EA Play is just available as part of Game Pass Ultimate. If you only have regular game pass, and you want EA Play, then you will have to pay for it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

EA Games Coming 11/10

From the
    Game Pass FAQ
    :

What will happen to my subscriptions if I already have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play on Xbox?

When the EA Play member benefit unlocks for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, users who have both Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and EA Play purchased through the Microsoft Store will have their EA Play membership canceled and any remaining time over 50 days will
    be rounded up and converted to the nearest month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio of 3:1.

For example, if you have between 50 days and 3 months of EA Play already on your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account. If you have between 4 months and 6 months of EA Play already on
    your account when EA Play comes to Ultimate, you will have 2 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate added to your account.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC
    If you have EA Play for PC, then that is coming to Xbox Game pass for PC. If you have EA Play for Xbox, then that is what is going to be included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from the 10th November.

Thema:

ea play and game pass

1. ea play and game pass - Similar Threads - play game pass

2. Can't see EA Play games with Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't see EA Play games with Xbox game pass ultimate: Hi. I bought Xbox game pass ultimate to actually access ea play. at first, EA games would show up on store but not on Xbox software for windows. Then I thought maybe it's because of updates. so...
  3. I can't download EA play games whit my xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download EA play games whit my xbox game pass ultimate.: Hello, i have xbox game pass ultimate in my account and i can't download the new EA play games on it, my gaame pass was deactivated for a little bit due to me being unable to pay it now its back...
  4. Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play online with xbox game pass ultimate: I bought xbox game pass ultimate yesterday but since then I can't play online. How do I fix this? 0a36e157-4e3a-4b04-b757-bdb0883c8425
  5. Can i play xbox game pass for pc on xbox ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i play xbox game pass for pc on xbox ?: Hey! I have an xbox one and i wanted to get a game pass for box , but i got one for pc instead , can i use the pc one to play games on xbox , thanks ! 7d4ac1df-c7a5-409c-b97b-bb76e0986344
  6. Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, Game Pass Ultimate on another account: Hello Yesterday I bought my brand new Xbox Series S but since then I can't play Battlefield V on Xbox Series S, have Game Pass Ultimate on another account with this console as primary. I have...
  7. XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX game Pass Ultimate promises about EA Play percentage month "refunding" are kinda...: Greetings to the community. First of all I would like to make clear that I have tried already to solve the issue but nothing came out in the end. So I would like to issue the problem here. At...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition- Do I need an XBOX game pass to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Standard Edition- Do I need an XBOX game pass to play?: I really want to buy Forza Horizon 4 but unfortunately, I do not have the game pass and I don't have money to pay every month just to play it. The only reason I'm planning on possibly purchasing...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate & EA Play: Hallo, Hab da mal eine frage. Ich besitze Ultimate, und habe ein EA Account mit meinen Xbox Account verbunden. Doch ich kann kein Spiel von EA Play runder laden. Ich werde immer zum Store...
  10. Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support: Good morning everyone, this problem has bothered me for 10 days now and can't find a solution. Also, the call back function is basically useless since it has been "temporarily unavailable on your...