EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

Discus and support EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have tried to go onto my EA Account to link my Xbox Live account to use Game Pass Ultimate for EA Play. I couldn't link it and the only way to link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SwitchinXbox, Jan 17, 2021.

1. SwitchinXbox
    SwitchinXbox Guest

I have tried to go onto my EA Account to link my Xbox Live account to use Game Pass Ultimate for EA Play. I couldn't link it and the only way to link it (according to EA) is to play one of their games that uses EA services. I have tried using the EA Desktop
    Beta App to link it but wouldn't allow me to link it.

I have read that you can use EA Play on Windows with Game Pass Ultimate by downloading the EA Desktop App and linking your EA Account to your Xbox Live Account, which is near to impossible to do for someone who doesn't have a game by EA to use to link the
    account. I don't know if either EA Play isn't out yet and didn't tell us or it could be an issue with my EA Account. I have attemped to unlink the account but since I don't have an EA game, I couldn't relink it. If anyone does a solution to the issue, let
    me know!

Thank you!

:)

SwitchinXbox, Jan 17, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA Play >PC< transfer to Game Pass (Ultimate) >PC
    If you have EA Play for PC, then that is coming to Xbox Game pass for PC. If you have EA Play for Xbox, then that is what is going to be included with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate from the 10th November.

3. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox gamepass

EA Play is currently included with Game Pass Ultimate for the console. EA Play will be added for PC sometime this year.
  5. Smwutches Win User

How to connect Xbox ultimate pass and Uplay ?

That's EA Play which is not the same as UPlay. EA Play is currently available on the console with Game Pass Ultimate and will be added for the PC sometime this year.
  6. Smwutches Win User

EA play on game pass

EA Play is available on the console for Game Pass Ultimate. It will be added for PC sometime this year.
Thema:

1. EA Play doesn't work with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC - Similar Threads - Play doesn't Game

2. When playing game via game pass cloud analog sticks and Dpad doesn't work

in XBoX on Mobile
    When playing game via game pass cloud analog sticks and Dpad doesn't work: I have started playing games on game pass cloud on my POCO F2 Pro phone. When game started, dpad and analog sticks doesn't work. In the any apps work, even works in xbox game pass app, but not in...
  3. EA Play doesn't let me download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play doesn't let me download games: Basically, EA Play should be available by now on Game Pass Ultimate. I can see it, in the app too, but when i try to download any game, it just takes me to the store and wants me to either...
  4. The new Store doesn't let you review games you have played via Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    The new Store doesn't let you review games you have played via Game Pass: It wasn't like that before. Now you cannot submit a review of a game if you have played it via Game Pass, you have to buy it in order to be able to give a review. In my opinion, this change should...
  5. Xbox doesn't let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox doesn't let me play games: When i try to start the xbox up it boots up like normal but im met with a white loading screen but it vanishes after a few seconds not telling me whats wrong. The same thing happens whenever i try...
  6. Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with xbox ID - it doesn't get validated and I can't play a game I payed for: Hi, couple of days ago I bought and validated a global key of the game Age of Empires: Definitive Edition. it is shown in my purchases history, after I downloaded the game through microsoft...
  7. Xbox Doesn't want to play games after a while

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Doesn't want to play games after a while: I'm in the beta ring, and my Xbox one X is having a problem with playing games. After playing a while, I get an error message saying that the game took too long to load, so I have to restart the...
  8. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  9. Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't my xbox let me play games I've purchased?: Whenever I try to go onto Minecraft a message pops up saying that I need to buy the game or go to the account that bought the game, but even on the account that bought the game the message still...
  10. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...