EA Play on PC

Discus and support EA Play on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently play on PC and am subscribed to GamePassI have tried to play EA Play games, the games install without problems but wanting to open it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OmarGarcía Salazar, Apr 8, 2021.

1. EA Play on PC

I currently play on PC and am subscribed to GamePassI have tried to play EA Play games, the games install without problems but wanting to open it does not give access to the gameI already have my EA account linked

:)

OmarGarcía Salazar, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Hi,

I think it's EA's own EA Play App. It's all a little confusing at the moment. EA Origin still exists with its own app, but this is going to be changed to EA Play sometime soon. EA's PC subscription service via Steam is already called 'EA Play'.

For Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscribers, EA play PC will be coming in December.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA play

EA Play for PC is not available until December. That's why you cannot play EA Play games on PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

EA Play No Longer Functioning

Is this on the console or PC? EA Play is included on the console with Game Pass Ultimate. EA Play will be available on the PC through Game Pass sometime this year.
  5. Smwutches Win User

EA Play on PC

It was delayed until sometime this year. A date has not been announced yet.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ea Play on PC

It was delayed until sometime this year, but there haven't been any announcements on when.
Thema:

EA Play on PC

1. EA Play on PC - Similar Threads - Play

2. Can't play certain games anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play certain games anymore: Good evening, I have had my son's Xbox for a few years now. He passed away in 2015 due to cancer. His brother and I have been playing all the games on it without any problems even a year ago. We...
  3. Cant play gold games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant play gold games: I can't play my xbox gold games, i download them, i wanna play them, NO! It says i don't have the subscription BUT i do, game pass ultimate, game pass games are working fine, but gold games don't,...
  4. I will finally be able to play Xcloud on PC

in XboX Insiders
    I will finally be able to play Xcloud on PC: [IMG] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for Free - YouTube https://preview.redd.it/d19ak9kjxvu61.jpg?width=360&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b1fbf92aba5b00cedce99e49e7a6ff7dbed0e30f submitted by...
  5. Stuck in Loop Trying to play XCloud on Safari

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck in Loop Trying to play XCloud on Safari: I just got invited to try the beta for XCloud in browser but I'm unable to enter any game. I have tried Sea of Thieves, Call of the Sea and Destiny 2 in Safari on a MacBook and iPhone X. On my...
  6. MLB THE SHOW 21 CROSS PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21 CROSS PLAY: it wont let me play cross play even though its on. it lets me join the lobby but not the game to ready up. how do i fix that??? 28ed3ea6-c0ef-4b48-8d46-5c4ca11548bc
  7. Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can't play xcloud on Windows 10 PC: [IMG] submitted by /u/Busy_Safe_3038 [link] [comments]
  8. xcloud with the webbrowser... which FPS should I be expecting from playing through my...

in XboX Insiders
    xcloud with the webbrowser... which FPS should I be expecting from playing through my...: Title pretty much.. Feels like it's all 30fps - is that what to expect, or are there games which can be played in 60fps through the browser? If so, which titles should support 60fps(if any)?...
  9. Play At Home program

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Play At Home program: Will Microsoft be doing a similar program to Sony`s Play At Home? 89f45523-70ad-48f1-8e8d-0a83de3c7fb2
  10. Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing?: Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing? I have Xbox series X. I downloaded the dolby atmos app and was using my Turtle beech star wars headset on Marvel Avengers and now whenever I...