EA Play on PC

Discus and support EA Play on PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I currently play on PC and am subscribed to GamePassI have tried to play EA Play games, the games install without problems but wanting to open it does... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OmarGarcía Salazar, Apr 8, 2021.

1. EA Play on PC

I currently play on PC and am subscribed to GamePassI have tried to play EA Play games, the games install without problems but wanting to open it does not give access to the gameI already have my EA account linked

:)

OmarGarcía Salazar, Apr 8, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Can't see EA play games on PC with Game Pass ultimate, can't get in contact with XBOX support

Hi,

I think it's EA's own EA Play App. It's all a little confusing at the moment. EA Origin still exists with its own app, but this is going to be changed to EA Play sometime soon. EA's PC subscription service via Steam is already called 'EA Play'.

For Ultimate or PC Game Pass subscribers, EA play PC will be coming in December.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

EA play

EA Play for PC is not available until December. That's why you cannot play EA Play games on PC.
  4. Smwutches Win User

EA Play No Longer Functioning

Is this on the console or PC? EA Play is included on the console with Game Pass Ultimate. EA Play will be available on the PC through Game Pass sometime this year.
  5. Smwutches Win User

EA Play on PC

It was delayed until sometime this year. A date has not been announced yet.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Ea Play on PC

It was delayed until sometime this year, but there haven't been any announcements on when.
Thema:

EA Play on PC

1. EA Play on PC - Similar Threads - Play

2. Will the new free to play omega changes be available on xbox one?

in XboX Insiders
    Will the new free to play omega changes be available on xbox one?: Will the new change be available on xbox one, allowing you to play free-to-play online games without xbox live? submitted by /u/Comprehensive-Ad5433 [link] [comments]
  3. Can’t play Fortnite on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Fortnite on Xbox series S: Past few days Fortnite loads but then we press A and it just says we cant sign into our accounts on Xbox and play. Plz help. be7d6222-12cf-4e16-af70-2b41d7f604f8
  4. Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.

in XboX Insiders
    Questions regarding Xbox insider *levels?* and being able to play free games without live.: Hi everyone, I’m really new to all of this so I apologize In advance for my ignorance. I’ve been trying to do some research but still have some questions. 1. I have downloaded insider hub, and...
  5. I want play Mortal Kombat kollection in the retrocompatibility Xbox séries

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want play Mortal Kombat kollection in the retrocompatibility Xbox séries: Please I want play Mortal Kombat kollection, Marvel vs Capcom 2 , street fighter 3 impact , bomberman live , fatal fury special , mortal Kombat 9 in the retrocompatibility Xbox séries S. Make our...
  6. Call of duty, being able to play the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty, being able to play the game: Everytime i go to play gunfight it signs me out and says DevError6034. Ive uninstalled. And installed twice. I dont know what to do, can i get any help please bb1b1e09-2056-4ce6-8180-0b042a9a6823
  7. I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion

in XboX Insiders
    I can't seem to manage to play free to play games without an xbox live gold subscribtion: I tried many things, looked at dozens of tutorials but it just doesen't work. I am using a One S. I downloaded the update and when i go on the app and look at announcements i only see Omega...
  8. Xbox Play Anywhere

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Play Anywhere: I find it quite irritating that I've bought games on Xbox before I got a PC and can only play a very select few on said PC. I've already bought them, I should be able to play them wherever I want...
  9. Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am I the only one who can’t play 360 games on my Xbox one s: I have been trying to play Crysis Medal Of Honor Airborne and Fallout New Vegas on my Xbox One S but every time i open it it says that i am not connected to xbox live so cant sign in to my 360...
  10. Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E making loud noises when playing a certain game.: My Xbox 360 E is making a loud noise( a vibrating noise I guess) when playing METAL GEAR SOLID V: THE PHANTOM PAIN(which uses 2 discs). It only makes the noise when I'm playing this especific...