Ea server issue.....

Discus and support Ea server issue..... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can't get on ea server for plants and zombies ....any info or alike cases? I'd like feedback if possible.... da100b53-7d71-4164-8e0a-174a3f25e1cd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xlPANTERAx, Mar 29, 2015.

1. xlPANTERAx
    xlPANTERAx Guest

Ea server issue.....

I can't get on ea server for plants and zombies ....any info or alike cases? I'd like feedback if possible....

:)

xlPANTERAx, Mar 29, 2015
  2. shuflie
    shuflie Guest
    XBOX ONE BF4 Disc slow to load

So are you complaining about the Xbox One or the EA servers that are disconnecting you?

shuflie, Mar 29, 2015
  3. Gillette 73
    Gillette 73 Guest
    Problems with Live?

more likely ea server issue hun.

Gillette 73, Mar 29, 2015
  4. Ea server issue.....

You would have to contact Electronic Arts about your inquiry. 866-543-5435

SilentGamer895, Mar 30, 2015
  5. Reklaw X Win User

Why can’t I connect to titanfall?

Well the EA servers were having o

Issues a couple of days ago. Could be an issue Have you checked EA's site for status of their servers?

Edit: seems all the servers are up and running so that's not the issue
  6. Ghostrider1878 Win User

So why do you..

i'm sure the lag issues are with the EA server and not XBL. EA servers are notoriously laggy in the first few weeks of a game release.
  7. SilentGamer895 Win User

Ea server issue.....

You would have to contact Electronic Arts about your inquiry. 866-543-5435
  8. x24hrs2livex Win User

Madden 25 EA Servers Unavailable for 2nd straight day??

You just answered your own question. The EA servers are unavailable. Not MS servers. If they were you wouldnt have been in party chat. EA has the worst gaming servers period. This issue is not uncommon
  9. Mister Fitzer Win User

Battlefield 1943 : stuck on "connecting...."

Okay, sounds like the issue is with the EA servers then.
Thema:

Ea server issue.....

1. Ea server issue..... - Similar Threads - server issue

2. Xbox One X games crashing - server connectivity and update issues maybe?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X games crashing - server connectivity and update issues maybe?: First off, please read the entire post before responding. Secondly, please only respond with an obscure fix or idea. I've had this issue for a couple months now and I've tried almost every...
  3. XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX (Beta) PC/XBXOX COnsole Companion - Server Connectivity : BLOCKED issue: Currently I am have major issues when trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online. Every time I try to join an online session it times out after about 15 to 20 minutes and then gives an error message...
  4. Watch dogs connection issues with Ubisoft server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch dogs connection issues with Ubisoft server: Hi Keep having an issue where I can't connect to the ubisoft server but watch dogs 2 can bdf98392-adf9-4e92-9778-717f947e2a7c
  5. Minecraft Locating Server Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Locating Server Issue: When trying to join friends world on xbox I get stuck on locating server. My other xbox friends are able to join world while i get stuck with this screen issue. So far I have deleted and...
  6. Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Que issue, is there another outage in Xbox live?: [img] outage again? a0003fb2-1cb7-44fa-9edb-613e87c6acb8
  7. Multiplayer server issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiplayer server issues: We have been having a problem for 3 days with playing multiplayer. Load and kick us off. Server connection issue. Tried everthing suggested by xbox support. Had our service provider come out, new...
  8. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  9. Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with: Is anyone else having issues with grand theft auto servers cant seem to connect to it? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  10. Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hyper Universe Xbox One Server issues (as of December 4th 2019): Hey all, Just a heads up that the servers for Hyper Universe are currently having issues and you can no longer connect to games. A group of us were playing, and were suddenly met with the...