EA Sports Fight Night Champion on Xbox Series X

Discus and support EA Sports Fight Night Champion on Xbox Series X in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI everyone, I have an Xbox X, with an ultimate game pass bundle. i can download EA Fight night champion from my game pass app on my smartphone, and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FaisalIqbal5, Nov 21, 2020.

1. FaisalIqbal5
    FaisalIqbal5 Guest

HI everyone,

I have an Xbox X, with an ultimate game pass bundle.

i can download EA Fight night champion from my game pass app on my smartphone, and it clearly shows its compatible with my X.

However, when i go to my X and launch, it says i need to enter the disc or purchase the game.

I dont understand, its part of game pass, so why am i being asked to purchase it?

Thanks

:)

FaisalIqbal5, Nov 21, 2020
  2. SABDOM Win User

What's your favourite backwards compatible game??

Fight Night Champion from EA Sports for sure… They didn't make a boxing game on Xbox One so this is still the best !!!
  3. Cokney Charmer Win User

Black ops 2?

Same brand, different series, Black ops is only similar by using the same MP, its SP was a new style for the CoD Brand...it be like saying EA Fight Night Champion is similar to fifa because they both come from EA as a publisher, are sports and both use online
    passes
  4. LoftyBee Win User

Fight Night

I remember reading this on GameInformer a while back, not sure if there's been any news since!

Given the popularity of Fight Night Champion (shown), it's no wonder that fans are clamoring for more from the series. They're going to get it, but not this year.

We contacted a spokesperson at EA Sports who told us the series is still going, but nothing was on the docket just yet. "We remain committed to the Fight Night franchise, but have no announcements regarding it at this time."

Fight Night Champion released last March, and given that it came out two years after Fight Night Round 4, we can only hope that 2013 brings another game in the franchise. I for one am not necessarily disappointed that we won't be stepping into
    the ring this year. If the team takes the time to craft another game as good as Champion, it'll be worth the wait.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/02/21/no-fight-night-planned-for-2012.aspx
  5. lewismac93 Win User

Access EA servers for the terms and conditions

FIX:

Trial or buy a month of EA access" via your xbox.

Download a game there called SSX.

Run it and accept the terms there.

You'll then have access to Fight Night Champion.

EA support is non-existent.
  6. ETHANLAMONT1 Win User

UFC 3 Fight Night Edition, Not recieved Fight Night Champion code 2 months later.

Its not in my messages sent by xbox live.

Hi Ethan,

Where did you purchase this edition from? All I can find on the Microsoft Store is the Deluxe edition:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ea-sports-ufc-3-deluxe-edition/bvxmwspwmbrk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

However I did find a post about the UFC 3 Fight Night Champion Bundle which I believe is what you are referring to and it does state you should have gotten a code for Fight Night Champion 7-10 days after purchase to your Xbox Live message center. It's not
    sent to you by email but rather via a message from Xbox Live that you can see from your messages on Xbox Live. Double check your Xbox Live messages since they don't expire and your code may already be there.

https://forums.ea.com/en/ufc/discussion/236086/ufc-3-fight-night-champion-bundle

If it's not there then it would be best to request a callback from customer support and they may be able to help you with the code.

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

I hope this helps!
Thema:

1. EA Sports Fight Night Champion on Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Sports Fight Night

2. Kinect Sports Season Two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kinect Sports Season Two: I had this game and played often. After not playing for a while, the game would no longer load. I have completed all the updates to the system and all other games work fine. Thinking the disc may...
  3. XBox Wireless Controller (Sport Blue)

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Wireless Controller (Sport Blue): I received a new controller under the Warranty conditions of the one I bought. The new one is also faulty, but I have a problem registering the new controller as one of my devices, in order to go...
  4. BT Sport App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BT Sport App: When loading the app on my console the picture keeps breaking up with a fuzzy screen and black screen but the program is still working in the background 60c1a31f-900d-4e13-bf4e-7c64e144b627
  5. Forza motor sports 4 will it be compatible on the upcoming xbox series x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motor sports 4 will it be compatible on the upcoming xbox series x?: Just wondering if we can message Turn 10 Studios? I want to know if Forza Motor Sports 4 is compatible on the upcoming Xbox Series X? 0ed27772-b560-41e8-b15d-c9b1d659e513
  6. Please add more sports titles to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please add more sports titles to game pass: Hey how come there is almost 0 sports titles in game pass. I like sports games just as much as shooters and you guys try to exclude them. Well since you add sooooooo many indie games to game pass...
  7. Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Canceled game pass and ea sports but Microsoft trying to make pay b4 ican redeem Xbox live: (Make a payment to restore your subscription. It's currently suspended because it's past due)? This keeps happening for game pass subscription, but im just trying to get xbox live. Y is it not...
  8. Preordering EA Sports UFC 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preordering EA Sports UFC 4: I preordered a game, specifically EA Sports UFC 4, on my phone using a PayPal account that is not connected to my Xbox. Am I able to download this to my Xbox without any problems?...
  9. Problem with BT Sport app on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with BT Sport app on Xbox One S: I have the BT Sport app installed on my Xbox one S and have been watching it quite happily. Just this past week or so I started to have problems. When I connect the Xbox to my TV it shows as...
  10. Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fight Night Champions, on my xbox one. EA sports download: Xbox live, fight night champions store. I cant make purchases, says premium content is blocked for this profile. Refers me to change my privacy settings. I can't get it unlocked please advise....