EA UFC Demo

Discus and support EA UFC Demo in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Installed the UFC demo and when I launch it I see the splash screen and then it just goes black.I have reinstalled multiple times still with the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dirtyZeph, Jun 3, 2014.

1. dirtyZeph
    dirtyZeph Guest

EA UFC Demo

Installed the UFC demo and when I launch it I see the splash screen and then it just goes black.I have reinstalled multiple times still with the same black screen.

:)

dirtyZeph, Jun 3, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jun 3, 2014
  3. EA UFC DEMO

Yeah the hits not connecting was a problem in past UFC demo's...thankfully the final product is usually a lot smoother...I had to play for hours to get the hang of the ground game and clinch...if you take the time you will find yourself going 3 rounds with
    blood all over you and the mat its awesome!

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jun 3, 2014
  4. EA UFC Demo

try hard rest on the console mate

MessiahBrowny, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Lofty Who Win User

EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

6. Daft Badger Win User
  7. Daft Badger Win User

Paid for demos, now a thing on Xbox

8. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

EA UFC DEMO

Yeah the hits not connecting was a problem in past UFC demo's...thankfully the final product is usually a lot smoother...I had to play for hours to get the hang of the ground game and clinch...if you take the time you will find yourself going 3 rounds with
    blood all over you and the mat its awesome!
  9. Azrael008uk Win User

EA UFC DEMO

Not that impressed with it.

Hit's just don't seem to connect with any real impact and faces look decidedly last gen.

Won't write it off yet as I've only had a few goes with the Demo so these are first impressions.
Thema:

EA UFC Demo

1. EA UFC Demo - Similar Threads - UFC Demo

2. UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC app is not working. It opens, but I can't watch any videos...: says server is down, but xbox shows it is working fine. I tried deleting and reloading the app... no change. Any thoughts? b5f7e665-c7aa-4095-85a7-69340f35b2ff
  3. UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UFC 3 redeemed code after 1 year and 3 months (lost physical disc and now i can't find install): Hello, First off, thank you all for looking. I just yesterday redeemed a UFC 3 code to my account that I received for preordering the game over 1 year and some months ago. I never used it because...
  4. Cotroller issue UFC 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cotroller issue UFC 3: Hi guys, Wondering if anyone else has this issue. I bought UFC 3 about a week ago. It worked fine for about 2 days and then all of a sudden, I can only punch with one arm. So in the default...
  5. Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changes to How You Purchase and Watch UFC Pay-Per-View Events on Xbox: Hello avid MMA fans! With a recent partnership between the UFC and ESPN, all UFC Pay-Per-View Events will be sold exclusively through ESPN starting now through the year 2026 in the US only. This...
  6. EA UFC Demo Review

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA UFC Demo Review: Here is my review from an O.G. (Old Gamer) perspective [View:[MEDIA]] 8d23f5f6-fe68-4406-b0d4-947c87dbe9ce
  7. Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo

in XBoX on Consoles
    Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo: This glitch only occurs on these two games, regardless it's still frustrating and ruins the experience. For fifa during replays and some gameplay the players are all streaky and have spikes...
  8. EA UFC DEMO

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA UFC DEMO: Has anyone played the demo yet??? I think the game is freaking awesome!!! best MMA gave to date...only knocks i have on it is that when you see the instant replays you will notice how horrible...
  9. EA UFC demo out next week

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA UFC demo out next week: EA Sports UFC demo hits PS4 and Xbox One next week really enjoyed the last games but am worried now its in EA's hands if i'm honest fa45c9f4-ae01-43c2-8da6-314b5b878f79
  10. EA Sports UFC demo confirmed

in XBoX on Consoles
    EA Sports UFC demo confirmed: I'm sure Bruce would be overjoyed to appear in a UFC game.... .... .... a1825a74-e29e-4b46-9b1f-ef8381a30bda