Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this?

Discus and support Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I use an android phone.Each time i try to press sign in it crashes.How do i fix this? 5e156ea2-d7a6-4d52-b065-6c9e407de28f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Crr47, Oct 26, 2020.

1. Crr47
    Crr47 Guest

I use an android phone.Each time i try to press sign in it crashes.How do i fix this?

:)

Crr47, Oct 26, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Crr47.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. I would recommend going to https://www.minecraftforum.net for information and questions regarding Minecraft.
  3. ManciscaDarwin Win User

xbox live sign in minecraft android

I have been experiencing the same problem with the Minecraft Xbox live sign in. I pressed the 'Sign In' button and it just shows me a black screen for a sec then it came back to Minecraft telling it failed to log in to the Xbox account. So I tried downloding
    Xbox on my mobile and sign in there then tried signing in on the Minecraft but the same thing happened. I even tried uninstalling then installing the Minecraft again and same thing happend. I also tried doing this on my friend's phone but it also did not work.
    Please tell us what to do I really want to play multiplayer. Thanks.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Imposible to Play in line at Minecraft PE

I get this issue from time to time.

My settings is the same all the time. All i do is close the game and then restart my mobile. Once its back on i am able to play my Minecraft from my mobile device.
  5. CamicaziBoss Win User

Holding A button when typing on the Xbox one keyboard from controller

It took me a long time to discover that too! But most symbols on the keyboard have alternate versions accessed by long-press (Xbox and mobile keyboards) or the Alt key, as mentioned by others.

Pro tip: You can use them to make sign text do weird stuff in Minecraft :D
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Black screen on load up. (HDMI to DVI, Display Discovery)

Ok if you power the console on, then press right on the dpad ten times. Press A. This should skip the sign in process. Then try the steps I posted earlier.

I say ten times because if you have more than one profile on the console it can vary but ten should get you to the skip sign in option.

-

I am sure of the sequence because I tried it myself on my console.

- Also when you're pressing A give it a second between each press so it registers with the console, don't rush doing the sequence.
Thema:

1. Each time i press sign in on my minecraft mobile,it crashes.How do i fix this? - Similar Threads - Each press sign

2. Xbox Series S|X controller don't recognized each time I turn on PC (using microsoft USB-C...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S|X controller don't recognized each time I turn on PC (using microsoft USB-C...: I always keep my game controllers plugged in PC using USB cable, in this case, microsoft USB-C cable, but each time I power on the computer I need reconnect cable to windows recognize my Series...
  3. Forza7 system drop me out after each race

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 system drop me out after each race: When I play Forza 7 after finish the race and I go to colect my credits, the systes desconectme, and showme a anouncment said,,,, You descconected from the seccion,,,, and I have to start again,...
  4. System drop me out after each race forza 7

in XBoX on Consoles
    System drop me out after each race forza 7: Forza7 after each race the system droop me out the seccion 2e55c053-c4be-4fef-8b93-539bc9c4f66f
  5. Do preview builds delete quick resume points after each update?

in XboX Insiders
    Do preview builds delete quick resume points after each update?: I wonder if quick resume save states persist through system updates. Since we are getting multiple builds a week, it would be annoying if all games lose the current quick resume saves with each...
  6. Can we get HDR enabled in dashboard, so the screen wouldn't blank out each time we switch a...

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get HDR enabled in dashboard, so the screen wouldn't blank out each time we switch a...: Series X has Auto HDR, so it's a much bigger problem now with screen switching between HDR and SDR modes while using dashboard submitted by /u/MetalikZX [link] [comments]
  7. How Long do I have to play each game in Game Pass for it to count in the Xbox Hall of Fame?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Long do I have to play each game in Game Pass for it to count in the Xbox Hall of Fame?: I have no clue, because ive had games i've downloaded and barely played, and i wanted to know how kong i have to have played ut to count Thanks in advance! 82f89ea5-cbad-44ae-8a22-0ea03d6d309d
  8. Problem each time I open the keyboard on xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Problem each time I open the keyboard on xbox: There's been that problem since the new xbox update, each time I open the keyboard on my xbox I can type and all but when I exit the keyboard I cannot press anything, example: I try pressing my...
  9. Xbox store will only load once each power cycle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox store will only load once each power cycle: It started this morning but my store will only load once every time I turn my xbox on or restart so everytime I exit out the store, even to the home menu, I need to restart if I want to go in...
  10. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...