Earbuds recommendation

Discus and support Earbuds recommendation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi Could anyone with experience of earbuds that they use on the xbox please share your recommendations please? I have been using some skullcandy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tarnend, May 15, 2019.

1. Tarnend
    Tarnend Guest

Earbuds recommendation

Hi

Could anyone with experience of earbuds that they use on the xbox please share your recommendations please?

I have been using some skullcandy ink'd ones and just looking for better options, i am using a turtle beach audio adapter plugged into my elite controller so any recommendations will be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

:)

Tarnend, May 15, 2019
  2. grfootball80 Win User

Earbuds recommendation

I use my AKGs that came with my Samsung galaxy phone. They work very well and work with the xbox controllers. I think they are around $40 on their website.
  3. JustinFy Win User

Earbuds recommendation

Any earbuds that have a good microphone quality is fine. You can test them on your laptop or phone how are they registering sound.

The microphone quality differs pretty widely. The Samsung AKG's are pretty good.
  4. IRB Win User

Earbuds recommendation

I don't use ear buds personally, but for headsets I would recommend Astro A40's. Had mine for years and they are great.

I've tried out my phone's buds on my controller and they are also pretty good for sound, haven't tried using them for chat yet though.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Earbuds recommendation

That is like most things with gaming it will be a personal preference. So test out some and get the ones that you prefer. I prefer over the hear headphones.
  6. Airyrose666 Win User

Earbuds recommendation

wicked brand u can get at walmart are pretty good
Thema:

Earbuds recommendation

1. Earbuds recommendation - Similar Threads - Earbuds recommendation

2. Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller: My son cannot hear any sounds when he plugs his headset or earbuds into his xbox one controller. Any suggestions to resolve this? c5d6fe50-d12c-48fb-b130-0f7be2c6f4bd
  3. My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox: So I tried to see if they work on anything else and they do they have a mic but when I plug them into my controller they don't show up on it. My step brother has they same type and his works, I...
  4. Wierd buzzing in earbuds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wierd buzzing in earbuds: So I use a Razer Wolverine controller and I use earbuds not a headset. Recently whenever I have a pair of earbuds plugged in (I have tried with about five different pairs) there is this on again...
  5. Do I need the Stereo Adapter if the earbud jack is 3.5mm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the Stereo Adapter if the earbud jack is 3.5mm?: Doing some research because I want to use Earbuds for casual gaming. All signs say I need the stereo adapter for my original Xbox One controller. If the controller only supports 3.5mm and the...
  6. Are there earbuds you can use for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there earbuds you can use for xbox: Are there any earbuds I can buy to use as a headset on Xbox one? 6d5f74df-c898-4baf-a091-a0474bf66b5b
  7. Headset and earbuds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and earbuds: Recently my xbox dident want to accept mij earbuds it just stopt working i don't now how to fix it please help me. 30e8654b-d172-422e-b9f7-a45c6e5d230a
  8. ​Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers?: Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers. I hate having to jump back and forth to turn it on and off in the software menu....
  9. Headset and earbud problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and earbud problems: I got on my Xbox and all of a sudden when I plug in my headset, I can't hear anything. My headset is on, but there is still no sound. I plug in my spare earbuds but that doesn't work either. We...
  10. Looking for earbud w/ mic recommendation to use w/ XBONE controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for earbud w/ mic recommendation to use w/ XBONE controller: Hey, guys. I'm looking for a good pair of earbuds (NOT a headset) that has an in-line mic that I can use with my XBONE controller... so... 1) Does anyone know if earbuds with in-line mics are...