Earbuds semi work.

Discus and support Earbuds semi work. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Im trying to play fortnite with my friends, and i plug in my earbuds, then they start working, i hear the game sounds, but not my friends talking, i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JustinBeck25, Sep 13, 2019.

1. JustinBeck25
    JustinBeck25 Guest

Earbuds semi work.

Im trying to play fortnite with my friends, and i plug in my earbuds, then they start working, i hear the game sounds, but not my friends talking, i bought new earbuds. Any fixes? Ive tried a headset too but im pretty sure they are broken

:)

JustinBeck25, Sep 13, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Earbuds semi work.

3. aMexicanErb Win User

Earbuds semi work.

Have you tried the xbox one headphone adapter? I would start there it fixed the issues i was having with my headphones, i woulwould also try updating your controller, that could fix it as well
  4. AridLizard Win User

Earbuds semi work.

if you press the Xbox button on your controller, then press RB 3 times to get to
    System tab (the gear symbol)

there should be an option there called Audio.

select that and you should have a slider with one end marked with a controller symbol and the other marked with a person symbol.

move the slider towards the person symbol to increase Party Chat volume over game volume.

hope this helps
  5. Chief0412 Win User

Mic not Working

My main headset is a turtle beach recon 50x stereo headset, I also have some Samsung earbuds and another offbrand set of earbuds. The TB headset and Samsung earbuds both used to work fine, but the new offbrand earbuds were purchased after the issue began
    and have not worked. I also have tested all 3 on a PC with no issues, but do not have another Xbox to test them on.
  6. His Demon Queen Win User

Ear Buds for Xbox

Any earbuds should work with an Xbox One controller. The quality might not be the best. I have a pair of Skullcandy earbuds that I've had for a few years that still work and sound great.
Thema:

Earbuds semi work.

1. Earbuds semi work. - Similar Threads - Earbuds semi

2. Xbox One S - Brand new and earbuds mic not working on controller!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - Brand new and earbuds mic not working on controller!: Hi all, I purchased an Xbox One S bundle yesterday and plugging a 3.5mm jack into the controller works and the audio output is solid. However, the mic does not work. It says it is connected, but...
  3. Earbuds recommendation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Earbuds recommendation: Hi Could anyone with experience of earbuds that they use on the xbox please share your recommendations please? I have been using some skullcandy ink'd ones and just looking for better options, i...
  4. Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear when headset or any earbuds are plugged into controller: My son cannot hear any sounds when he plugs his headset or earbuds into his xbox one controller. Any suggestions to resolve this? c5d6fe50-d12c-48fb-b130-0f7be2c6f4bd
  5. My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Skull candy earbuds don't work on my xbox: So I tried to see if they work on anything else and they do they have a mic but when I plug them into my controller they don't show up on it. My step brother has they same type and his works, I...
  6. Wierd buzzing in earbuds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wierd buzzing in earbuds: So I use a Razer Wolverine controller and I use earbuds not a headset. Recently whenever I have a pair of earbuds plugged in (I have tried with about five different pairs) there is this on again...
  7. Do I need the Stereo Adapter if the earbud jack is 3.5mm?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I need the Stereo Adapter if the earbud jack is 3.5mm?: Doing some research because I want to use Earbuds for casual gaming. All signs say I need the stereo adapter for my original Xbox One controller. If the controller only supports 3.5mm and the...
  8. Are there earbuds you can use for xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there earbuds you can use for xbox: Are there any earbuds I can buy to use as a headset on Xbox one? 6d5f74df-c898-4baf-a091-a0474bf66b5b
  9. Headset and earbuds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and earbuds: Recently my xbox dident want to accept mij earbuds it just stopt working i don't now how to fix it please help me. 30e8654b-d172-422e-b9f7-a45c6e5d230a
  10. ​Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ​Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers?: Is there a pair of earbuds that allow single button muting with the new controllers. I hate having to jump back and forth to turn it on and off in the software menu....