Early adopter achievement is still glitched.....

Discus and support Early adopter achievement is still glitched..... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got to level 50 before the end of March ( 3- 26 - 14) and it is still locked for me??? How can I unlock it? f38c0649-8991-4964-a60b-21e8f5ecefd4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LakotaAssailant, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Early adopter achievement is still glitched.....

I got to level 50 before the end of March ( 3- 26 - 14) and it is still locked for me??? How can I unlock it?

:)

LakotaAssailant, Apr 10, 2014
  2. Early Adopter Achieve Glitched?

Same here they really need to correct this. I felt like I rushed through the game to get this and didnt. I know its a minor thing but it should really be addressed.

AngryCaptHowdy, Apr 10, 2014
  3. Malacath
    Malacath Guest
    Early Adopter Achieve Glitched?

You're not the only one this has happened to.

It unlocked fine for me but ive seen in other forums its happened to others.

Ive read of some people getting the achievement later after regenerating but for me i didnt have to regenerate.

Malacath, Apr 10, 2014
  4. Early adopter achievement is still glitched.....

Still no reply.....Thanks Xbox support, I've been with you guys for 7 years not counting the years with original Xbox, never even use these forums and the one time I do I get NOTHING gotta love how Xbox treats their customers. I wonder if Sony treats their
    customers the same? DOUBT IT!

LakotaAssailant, Apr 11, 2014
  5. LakotaAssailant Win User

Still no reply.....Thanks Xbox support, I've been with you guys for 7 years not counting the years with original Xbox, never even use these forums and the one time I do I get NOTHING gotta love how Xbox treats their customers. I wonder if Sony treats their
    customers the same? DOUBT IT!
  6. Malacath Win User

You're not the only one this has happened to.

It unlocked fine for me but ive seen in other forums its happened to others.

Ive read of some people getting the achievement later after regenerating but for me i didnt have to regenerate.
  7. PitifulBean Win User

Same with me. It won't unlock for me either. What gives?
  8. LOG HeadHunterX Win User

^same I hit 50 and it popped for me but like you said I've seen a lot of people talking about this issue
  9. AngryCaptHowdy Win User

Same here they really need to correct this. I felt like I rushed through the game to get this and didnt. I know its a minor thing but it should really be addressed.
Thema:

1. Early adopter achievement is still glitched..... - Similar Threads - Early adopter achievement

2. Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?: I bought the Xbox One S when it came out. But i get nothing in return d0cbc79f-f474-42b2-9816-341cf677ca2f
  3. Early adopter promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Early adopter promotion: I bought the Xbox Scorpio edition and saw that Microsoft was sending out codes for Lego Batman 4K for early adopters. I have not received anything. Does this go to all preorders?...
  4. Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion: Hello, Me and several buddies all made the Day-1 purchase for the One X. They all received a redemption code from Xbox for a free 4k copy of Lego Batman movie for being an "early adopter." I have...
  5. Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code: A little while back I got a message from Xbox Live saying "Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we're giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code...
  6. Titanfall Challenge Achievement "Early Adopter" still hasn't unlocked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Challenge Achievement "Early Adopter" still hasn't unlocked: The Early Adopter challenge has yet to be unlocked for my account. I unlocked the Maxed Out achievement on the 26/03/2014 four days before the end of March and that achievement sates reach level...
  7. Early Adopter Achievement unmet after reaching level 50

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Adopter Achievement unmet after reaching level 50: I reached level 50 and got a few achievements acknowledging that I've reached level 50 however the Early Adopter Achievement remains unmet still.. I've regenerated, resetting my level and upping...
  8. Titanfall Challenge Achievement "Early Adopter" didn't unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Titanfall Challenge Achievement "Early Adopter" didn't unlock: Yesterday (March 20th) I hit level 50 and received the achievement "Maxed Out" for hitting level 50 however the "Early Adopter" challenge achievement didn't unlock ("Hit level 50 by the end of...
  9. Early Adopter Achieve Glitched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Early Adopter Achieve Glitched?: So I got lvl 50, got the maxed out achieve, but the early adopter timed achieve won't unlock which is super frustrating, since I don't really have the time to regen and grind all the way back to...
  10. Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.: ........ Hello everyone :) ........ I am still not sure if I will pick-up Fallout 4 as a day one release (I really want to) or wait at least one month or two after it comes out :( .............