Early adopters reward no where to be found

Discus and support Early adopters reward no where to be found in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I bought my Xbox One well before 11/2014 and played many many hours, yet I can not find any email or private messages from Microsoft/Xbox with my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SevenBeloved, Dec 27, 2014.

1. SevenBeloved
    SevenBeloved Guest

So I bought my Xbox One well before 11/2014 and played many many hours, yet I can not find any email or private messages from Microsoft/Xbox with my reward for being an Early Adopter, and I even had the kinect system. Actually the Titanfall edition
    to be even more exact. I have yet to see any thing for my loyalty like promised.

:)

SevenBeloved, Dec 27, 2014
  2. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest
    R1CH5TER, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Titanfall news Thread

[quote user="shocknee"]Early adopters pay extra again!!!![/quote]

Which is pretty much how early adoption has worked for every piece of new technology ever released in recent memory.

Early adopters pay full price. Early adopters are subject to bugs and other facets of the technology that doesn't work as advertised/expected. In return, early adopters get to use the technology on the first day it's made available.

This is the way it works. This is the way it has always worked. The complaining about this makes no sense at all.

Patrick M. Martin, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Dirty Loco Win User

"day one"

There were a few things that were available to the early adopter of the original Xbox, such as a "Founding Member" forum icon. Unique gamerpics. Stuff like that. The time available to redeem those rewards has long since passed,
    by a number of years.

Also, how does one get a gamerscore reward for the original Xbox when there was no gamerscore at the time?
  5. Tony Wissler Win User

3 Free with Kinect Where's THe love

I feel you pain but this is early adopter syndrome.

Our reward is simply that we have had it our hands on the device since the begining!
  6. PoshSmith Win User

Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion

I'm early adopter aswell, got the Project Scorpio Edition. Is there a way we can apply for the promotion as early adopters?
  7. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Titanfall news Thread

[quote user="shocknee"]Early adopters pay extra again!!!![/quote]

Which is pretty much how early adoption has worked for every piece of new technology ever released in recent memory.

Early adopters pay full price. Early adopters are subject to bugs and other facets of the technology that doesn't work as advertised/expected. In return, early adopters get to use the technology on the first day it's made available.

This is the way it works. This is the way it has always worked. The complaining about this makes no sense at all.
  8. Murderstyle75 Win User

halo 4 Launch complain 2012

Rewards like this are generally used as marketing by some publishers such as Nuketown on BO2 or Back to Karkand on BF3. While free extras are nice to have for early adopters of games, they are not given away out of the goodness of the publishers hearts.
Thema:

1. Early adopters reward no where to be found - Similar Threads - Early adopters reward

2. Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?

in XBoX Rewards
    Any chance early adopters of the Xbox One S can get rewards credits?: I bought the Xbox One S when it came out. But i get nothing in return d0cbc79f-f474-42b2-9816-341cf677ca2f
  3. Early adopter promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Early adopter promotion: I bought the Xbox Scorpio edition and saw that Microsoft was sending out codes for Lego Batman 4K for early adopters. I have not received anything. Does this go to all preorders?...
  4. Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Lego Batman Early Adopter Promotion: Hello, Me and several buddies all made the Day-1 purchase for the One X. They all received a redemption code from Xbox for a free 4k copy of Lego Batman movie for being an "early adopter." I have...
  5. Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One Early Adopter Limbo Code: A little while back I got a message from Xbox Live saying "Thanks for being an Xbox One early adopter. To celebrate Year One, we're giving you LIMBO when it's released. Stay tuned, your free code...
  6. Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well: Just read an article about the Limbo offer to early XBOX One early adopters were getting. Somehow this offer has bypassed me as well. I even have the XBOX One Day One Edition to boot. Guess I...
  7. Any compensation for early Halo MCC adopters?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any compensation for early Halo MCC adopters?: I have just come to realize that new buyers of Halo MCC get 15,000 rewards points which equals $15 USD and while this is a great thing for those who take the dive and purchase the game, but what...
  8. Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 and Early Adopters.: ........ Hello everyone :) ........ I am still not sure if I will pick-up Fallout 4 as a day one release (I really want to) or wait at least one month or two after it comes out :( .............
  9. Microsoft betrayed early adopters.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft betrayed early adopters.: Today I saw something that enraged me. I saw an Xbox one Bundle, WITH A KINECT, and a game, for $315. Yes, $315. Wanna know how much I paid for my Xbox one with Kinect with 1 game At launch?Over...
  10. Microsoft wont reward early adopters following kinectless console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft wont reward early adopters following kinectless console: Microsoft won't reward early Xbox One adopters following Kinect-less console 2a103b12-ce5d-437c-b9c2-f7bbc02be8ce