Early expiration of gold

Discus and support Early expiration of gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got xbox gold for 12 months on either christmas or my birthday ( in may), i dont think i got it christmas or it would be expired long ago but i was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Bluewood, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. Bluewood
    Bluewood Guest

Early expiration of gold

I got xbox gold for 12 months on either christmas or my birthday ( in may), i dont think i got it christmas or it would be expired long ago but i was just play it today (3/26/20) and it said nothing about expiring. I do not know why it did this, plz help.

:)

2. Northern Lass Win User

Early expiration of gold

Do you upgrade to ultimate? If you did it would have converted remaining gold months to ultimate months and expire earlier than if you remained with a gold subscription
  3. JUSTIN KELLAM Win User

Early expiration of gold

4. Mythic Sandman Win User

Early expiration of gold

5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Gold Subscription Expiring Early

Hey there, cbstuart2! As Kiesey said above you, you will want to
    contact us
    via phone or chat support for further assistance. If you need assistance with any other support issue, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way we can get you the individual
    support that works best on the forums. :)
  6. cbstuart2 Win User

Gold Subscription Expiring Early

I have the same issue. My xbox gold was a year subscription, and it was started last Christmas. it has expired already, and I was wondering if anyone knew what to do because I don't want to buy another one early and I don't want to lose my cloud stuff.
Thema:

Early expiration of gold

1. Early expiration of gold - Similar Threads - Early expiration gold

2. Warranty seems to have expired early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty seems to have expired early.: I purchased my Xbox One X last year in the month of May. I was checking my device status and noticed that my One X is out of warranty coverage. This doesn't seem right as the Xbox is not a year...
  3. Subscription Expired Early

in XBoX Accessibility
    Subscription Expired Early: Paid for a one month subscription to Xbox Live (full payment, no promotion) on 2/15/2020. Yesterday (3/2/2020), the Xbox says the subscription is expired. Can't seem to find any help on this....
  4. Xbox Live Gold subscription expired too early

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold subscription expired too early: I purchased a 12 month xbox live subscription (applying a x25 digit code) one month ago, redeemed the code and have been using the account since, and today I see my subscription has expired on my...
  5. Xbox Live Gold has expired 2 months early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold has expired 2 months early.: I bought a 3 Month Xbox live code and It has ended 2 months early. When I go to my subscriptions It says Xbox Live Gold Expires 13/9/17 which means it ends on the 13th of September 2017. It is now...
  6. xbox live gold expired a day early

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold expired a day early: so my live was set to expire on the 16th (today) ..but it expired yesterday for some reason. is this normal? (first time being silver in over a decade) got a message that it was set to expire...
  7. 'gold' membership has expired a couple days early..

in XBoX on Consoles
    'gold' membership has expired a couple days early..: i was gonna type a long message but i spent all my energy trying to sign in. so im just gonna say; (promised expiration date: Sept. 15, 16) my membership has ended a few days early.(Sept. 4, 16)...
  8. Xbox Live Gold "expired" a year early?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold "expired" a year early?: I paid for xbox live gold through January 4, 2017. Just today my account is now telling me my gold is expired. if I go into my account settings it still says that i have gold through Jan 4 2017...
  9. Gold Subscription Expiring Early

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gold Subscription Expiring Early: I have a few friends who purchased over a years worth of Xbox Live gold and today it says that it has expired and they're set to silver. Is there any possible fix for this?...
  10. 12 month Gold membership expired early.

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month Gold membership expired early.: I opened my Xbox today and saw that membership ended. I bought a 12 month Xbox live gold membership prepaid card and I redeemed the code at the month of June, I think. I did not receive an email...