Easter Eggs You Found So Far [WARNING: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Discus and support Easter Eggs You Found So Far [WARNING: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What Easter Eggs have you found in this game so far. These can consist of ones you knew about and found via YouTube or ones you found yourself just in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by aRagingCanadian, May 29, 2014.

1. Easter Eggs You Found So Far [WARNING: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

What Easter Eggs have you found in this game so far. These can consist of ones you knew about and found via YouTube or ones you found yourself just in passing. If found three.

*Warning: May contain spoilers.

Raving Rabbids Easter Egg (Found this myself first, then seen it on YouTube): During the mission "Big Brother" once you enter the house, go directly to where your Nephew is sitting and turn left to enter his bedroom. If you look to your left
    you will see a Raving Rabbids toy. Use your phone to hack it and enjoy.

Forrest Gump Reference (Found this myself first, then seen it on YouTube): Starting running where there is a larger crowed of people.. at some point you will hear a NPC yell "Run Forrest Run".. this is a famous line from the 1994 movie "Forrest Gump" (and
    my favourite movie at that).

Singing Fish (Seen it on YouTube first, then located it myself): When enter some stores, if you look on the left-hand side of where the cash register is you should see fish mounted on the wall. Hack it with your phone and it will start playing the song. The
    store clerk may say "Really guy. I just got that song out of my head".

What about you?

:)

aRagingCanadian, May 29, 2014
  2. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    M A Y 2 9 t h ! ! !

If anyone is interested in some Easter Eggs that have been revealed in the new DLC, www.arkhamcity.co.uk has posted an article showcasing some, be warned that it contains some massive spoilers...Easter Eggs You Found So Far [WARNING: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) :)

Arkham99, May 29, 2014
  3. janelane1
    janelane1 Guest
    Spoiler Alert! Question About Hallucination

Warning everyone! This question contains a spoiler in it, so if you haven't played very much of Far Cry 3 yet, you might want to stop reading now!

Okay, now that we have the spoiler alert out of the way, for those of you that have played through Far Cry 3, when he hallucinates about killing Vaas, is that for real? Did that really happen?

janelane1, May 29, 2014
  4. Arkham99 Win User

M A Y 2 9 t h ! ! !

If anyone is interested in some Easter Eggs that have been revealed in the new DLC, www.arkhamcity.co.uk has posted an article showcasing some, be warned that it contains some massive spoilers...:)
  5. Nostrah Win User

SFX-360's Review of Rage

I found one cool Easter Egg so far.

SPOILER (maybe)

when you get to wellspring there is a vault boy vault tech bobble head on his desk! you can pick it up and sell it for $150 but i just like hanging onto it.
  6. Ben Decho Win User

Any Easter Eggs? Or Treasures to look for like skulls in H3?

There is an Easter Egg on Spartan Ops which also gives you an achievement.

Could be a *Spoiler* so I guess I shouldn't post it.
  7. AndrewPeggs Win User

SFX-360's Review of Rage

So have any of you found some great Easter Eggs?
  8. Kinectimal Win User

So whos man enough to admit they cried?

Soooo.. What happens? I'd like to know. Also, **WARNING!**THE FOLLOWING POSTS MAY CONTAIN A SPOILER!**
Thema:

Easter Eggs You Found So Far [WARNING: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

1. Easter Eggs You Found So Far [WARNING: THREAD MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) - Similar Threads - Easter Eggs Found

2. Black Ops lll Easter Eggs!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Black Ops lll Easter Eggs!: Can i do all the DLC Easter Eggs solo except Shadow of Evil, Ascension, Shangri-La? 9bcd6951-75db-4e8f-89e8-58a3c0e01050
  3. Let's Talk About Easter Eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let's Talk About Easter Eggs: Hey all! Its ya boi , some people just call me Game. Sorry I was absent last night, its finals week so I've got a lot going on right now. Lol. Anyways, you all know what time it is, it's time to...
  4. origings easter egg

in XBoX Games and Apps
    origings easter egg: Hello guys At me in game if you want to do the origings easter egg with me. Looking for a good communicative team, english or dutch, to do the easter egg. IGN: . Looking forward to play with...
  5. easter eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    easter eggs: hey anyone need help with any easter eggs let me know i will gladly help 99986712-e9ae-486f-99d4-01d065653b5c
  6. it says i didnt easter egg on in black ops 3 on zetzobou no shima when i did do it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    it says i didnt easter egg on in black ops 3 on zetzobou no shima when i did do it: it says i didnt do easter egg on zetzobou no shima when i did do it what should i do and yes i did do it online a016fdd2-a8b1-4559-88cb-18f01dd7e7a2
  7. how to get infinite warfare zombies easter eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to get infinite warfare zombies easter eggs: how to get Infinie Warfare zombies easter eggs b624adf2-c8c1-468d-90ed-f17b4ab5081e
  8. FINALLY Jet Pack & Alien Easter Egg Reveal! (Photo Evidence)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FINALLY Jet Pack & Alien Easter Egg Reveal! (Photo Evidence): See photos here in link for proof! (All credit goes to ) Please leave positve feedback! LINK: https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/b0nedude...
  9. Cad black ops 3 zombies easter eggs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cad black ops 3 zombies easter eggs: Looking for a few good players to complete the easter eggs on all the zombie maps. Please add me if interested! Thank you! f3521ef2-bc5c-49c2-98f5-881c77978a2d
  10. EASTER EGG IDEA

in XBoX on Consoles
    EASTER EGG IDEA: You guys should make an easter egg where Cortana can be replaced with master chief when ever you say "Hey Cortana" 9801ee1a-b0a2-4f10-b43e-1dc1cbc065ad