Easy, Medium and Hard

Discus and support Easy, Medium and Hard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the Daily Challenges, Who determines the extent of complexity. on the 18th of January a game of Mix and Match was listed as easy. the game was 11... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hblawless, Jan 29, 2014.

1. hblawless
    hblawless Guest

Easy, Medium and Hard

In the Daily Challenges, Who determines the extent of complexity. on the 18th of January a game of Mix and Match was listed as easy. the game was 11 out of 3:30 min.

I found this game way beyond easy. Maybe I am a little slower than a younger gamer. But that was a hard game. I keep a track of games to determine hard and easy. I try to go back to those I determine are a little bit above my skill level each month. This
    one really missed the mark. My averages for all games have been within the 81%. I want to try for better but it is not going to happen without someone reviewing these.

Just saying

:)

hblawless, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

Thanks for the report. This was actually discussed a bit in another thread (forums.xbox.com/.../1814987.aspx) - these were accidentally mislabeled, and it
    shouldn't happen again.

BarbarossaBlade, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

During the last months I have noticed, that the games do not correspond to the levels they show. For example, on the daily game,a part of the trio of game is shown as easy, when actually is in the hard to expert category. In the last days I have seen the
    same game which tells me to solved 17 puzzles in 4 minutes as medium and solved 17 puzzles in 3:30 minutes as easy.The divisions between medium and hard are being moved consistently, making the medium and easy games hard the some of the hard ones as expert.
    Something is wrong with the programming of August selections of games

Rafael E.Rodríguez-Llinás, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Easy, Medium and Hard

The developer decides on these. You should contact Arkadium directly about this on their Facebook page for Taptiles- I'm sure they'd love to hear from you! Easy, Medium and Hard :)

www.facebook.com/Taptiles

MS Win8 Games, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Easy, Medium and Hard

The developer decides on these. You should contact Arkadium directly about this on their Facebook page for Taptiles- I'm sure they'd love to hear from you! :)

www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  6. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Multiplayer Difficulty

bronze is easy silver is medium and gold is hard
  7. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

Thanks for the report. This was actually discussed a bit in another thread (forums.xbox.com/.../1814987.aspx) - these were accidentally mislabeled, and it
    shouldn't happen again.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Will you be getting Trials Fusion for the Xbox One?

I know I've got 0 faults on the Easy and Medium tracks, Hard and Extreme, no chance for me lol
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Diablo 3 difficulty question

Sure hope so, don't really want to play through easy, medium, hard etc with a lvl 60 character.
Thema:

Easy, Medium and Hard

1. Easy, Medium and Hard - Similar Threads - Easy Medium Hard

2. Purchases are to easy to make

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchases are to easy to make: Hi As many other fathers I registered a xbox live account in my name for him to use on xbox when he he was too young to have an own. Nowadays many games have in game stores and it is too easy to...
  3. Easy Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easy Robux Generator 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Free Robux No Survey No Download 2019 AUGUST Robux Generator No Verification 2019 AUGUST Roblox Free Robux Codes...
  4. Easy Free Robux 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easy Free Robux 2019 AUGUST: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Free Roblox Accounts With Robux 2019 AUGUST Roblox Hack No Verification 2019 Robux In Robux Generator 2019 AUGUST...
  5. Easy Robux 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easy Robux 2019 AUGUST: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! RX GENERATOR KW: Roblox Hack 2019 Free Robux And Tix Hack 2019 AUGUST Roblox Hack 2019 AUGUST Free Robux And Tix Generator 2019 Robux...
  6. Roblox Robux Hack Easy 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Robux Hack Easy 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Free Roblox Money 2019 Instant Robux 2019 Roblox Hack Website 2019 AUGUST Roblox Online 2019 HACK Roblox...
  7. Easy Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Consoles
    Easy Robux Generator 2019: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! ROBLOX HACK 2019 KW: Websites To Get Free Robux 2019 Free Money In Roblox 2019 AUGUST Roblox Hack Free 2019 Roblox Hack 2019 Free...
  8. Roblox Easy Robux 2019 AUGUST

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox Easy Robux 2019 AUGUST: Roblox Hack Telecharger 2019 August UPDATED! GET this! RX GENERATOR KW: Free Robux No Verification 2019 AUGUST Free Robux And Tix Website 2019 Free Roblox Generator 2019 AUGUST No...
  9. The jigsaws in today's challenges are listed as Easy, Expert and Medium whoever invented ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The jigsaws in today's challenges are listed as Easy, Expert and Medium whoever invented ...: The jigsaws in today's challenges are listed as Easy, Expert and Medium whoever invented these needs shooting because they are virtually impossible to complete. 89889686-6239-4f41-95e5-e614f3ced4eb
  10. Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert: During the last months I have noticed, that the games do not correspond to the levels they show. For example, on the daily game,a part of the trio of game is shown as easy, when actually is in the...