Easy, Medium and Hard

Discus and support Easy, Medium and Hard in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; In the Daily Challenges, Who determines the extent of complexity. on the 18th of January a game of Mix and Match was listed as easy. the game was 11... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hblawless, Jan 29, 2014.

1. hblawless
    hblawless Guest

Easy, Medium and Hard

In the Daily Challenges, Who determines the extent of complexity. on the 18th of January a game of Mix and Match was listed as easy. the game was 11 out of 3:30 min.

I found this game way beyond easy. Maybe I am a little slower than a younger gamer. But that was a hard game. I keep a track of games to determine hard and easy. I try to go back to those I determine are a little bit above my skill level each month. This
    one really missed the mark. My averages for all games have been within the 81%. I want to try for better but it is not going to happen without someone reviewing these.

Just saying

:)

hblawless, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

Thanks for the report. This was actually discussed a bit in another thread (forums.xbox.com/.../1814987.aspx) - these were accidentally mislabeled, and it
    shouldn't happen again.

BarbarossaBlade, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

During the last months I have noticed, that the games do not correspond to the levels they show. For example, on the daily game,a part of the trio of game is shown as easy, when actually is in the hard to expert category. In the last days I have seen the
    same game which tells me to solved 17 puzzles in 4 minutes as medium and solved 17 puzzles in 3:30 minutes as easy.The divisions between medium and hard are being moved consistently, making the medium and easy games hard the some of the hard ones as expert.
    Something is wrong with the programming of August selections of games

Rafael E.Rodríguez-Llinás, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Easy, Medium and Hard

The developer decides on these. You should contact Arkadium directly about this on their Facebook page for Taptiles- I'm sure they'd love to hear from you! Easy, Medium and Hard :)

www.facebook.com/Taptiles

MS Win8 Games, Jan 29, 2014
  5. MS Win8 Games Win User

Easy, Medium and Hard

The developer decides on these. You should contact Arkadium directly about this on their Facebook page for Taptiles- I'm sure they'd love to hear from you! :)

www.facebook.com/Taptiles
  6. xxBEASTxRIDERxx Win User

Multiplayer Difficulty

bronze is easy silver is medium and gold is hard
  7. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

Thanks for the report. This was actually discussed a bit in another thread (forums.xbox.com/.../1814987.aspx) - these were accidentally mislabeled, and it
    shouldn't happen again.
  8. Lofty Who Win User

Will you be getting Trials Fusion for the Xbox One?

I know I've got 0 faults on the Easy and Medium tracks, Hard and Extreme, no chance for me lol
  9. Shaggy2000 Win User

Diablo 3 difficulty question

Sure hope so, don't really want to play through easy, medium, hard etc with a lvl 60 character.
Thema:

Easy, Medium and Hard

1. Easy, Medium and Hard - Similar Threads - Easy Medium Hard

2. I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm already frustrated with my Xbox oneS.What I thought would be easy to use and fun is now...: I'm totally new to XBox. Bought a new XBox oneS and can't figure it out. All I want to do my xbox oneS is play XBOX1game discs that came with my console bundle and/or game discs I buy locally Why...
  3. game with easy achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game with easy achievements: Jurassic world it quite easy to gain achievements 826f3129-9f2f-4c40-a253-e641c3d1ab1f
  4. GEARS5.EXE ERRO 0xc00000142 e Easy Anti Cheat (C:\Windows\System32\dpapi.dll)

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS5.EXE ERRO 0xc00000142 e Easy Anti Cheat (C:\Windows\System32\dpapi.dll): JA FIZ DE TUDO POSSIVEL E NAO CONSIGO JOGAR GEARS PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ [Translation - I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE AND CAN'T PLAY] 1e07d257-a3a2-4759-87ae-e795b348aef2
  5. Unsure if this is easy to work out or not

in XboX Insiders
    Unsure if this is easy to work out or not: Hello I am only starting to come into this group more often nowadays and see that some users have their level of ring next to their name . I’m not sure if it’s obvious or not but how can you get...
  6. Is there an easy way to see how much bandwidth you are using for your phone/console for...

in XboX Insiders
    Is there an easy way to see how much bandwidth you are using for your phone/console for...: i keep looking but i can't seem to find a network graph like win10 console app to see how much bandwidth i am using on both my xbox and or phone. Is there an app or setting to see bandwidth usage...
  7. Regarding Klondike solitaire..Easy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Regarding Klondike solitaire..Easy.: How do I change the level of difficulty from 6 to 3? 0d992c17-5127-4ca6-b99d-4d6927e03d9a
  8. Purchases are to easy to make

in XBoX Accessibility
    Purchases are to easy to make: Hi As many other fathers I registered a xbox live account in my name for him to use on xbox when he he was too young to have an own. Nowadays many games have in game stores and it is too easy to...
  9. The jigsaws in today's challenges are listed as Easy, Expert and Medium whoever invented ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The jigsaws in today's challenges are listed as Easy, Expert and Medium whoever invented ...: The jigsaws in today's challenges are listed as Easy, Expert and Medium whoever invented these needs shooting because they are virtually impossible to complete. 89889686-6239-4f41-95e5-e614f3ced4eb
  10. Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Changing the easy, medium,hard and expert: During the last months I have noticed, that the games do not correspond to the levels they show. For example, on the daily game,a part of the trio of game is shown as easy, when actually is in the...