Easy mode is not a "participation trophy"

Discus and support Easy mode is not a "participation trophy" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I understand this completely, It's more towards facing the same challenges so they can join the community, it's more towards the accessibility option... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AngelObullets, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Easy mode is not a "participation trophy"

I understand this completely, It's more towards facing the same challenges so they can join the community, it's more towards the accessibility option since it is physically harder for them to face the same challenge rather than having the "easy mode".

:)

AngelObullets, Jul 8, 2019
  2. Simple OJ Win User

I think you should enjoy the game you want to play it as, you don't need to please anyone. Just have fun with the game and if you can't overcome a challenge try to find ways around it or give up. There's nothing wrong with giving up.
  3. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Awesomme vid. Me personally, i dont see anything wrong with playing on easy difficulty. I play on easy as well as hard and im LEGALLY BLIND. Been like it since birth. Friends would tell me "you are? The way you play i wouldnt have guessed." I sit 2-3
    feet away from my 55 inch. AND I HAVE FUN. Im also kinda competitive too. I love CoD. Im not a pro by know means. (No means....sorry)
  4. Oraclea Win User

I think this is a huge aspect of the "gaming for everyone" mantra- no gamer should be made to feel insecure of their place in gaming because of the settings on which they choose to play, and all game developers should, as a best practice, consider implementing
    settings and options so as to make their game accessible and appealing to as wide a potential player base as possible.

One thing I liked about the video is that it highlighted the difference between accessibility options and difficulty options- this is a difference that I think even a lot of well-intentioned gamers don't fully make, and that I'll admit I didn't always consider
    in the past. Some people think that a game known to be hard can just add accessibility features and suddenly be playable by all gamers; that's not true. Similarly, adding easier difficulty settings doesn't simply make the game accessible to all. The more
    that game developers consider both accessibility and difficulty options, and the less that people consider these options as antithetical to some "right way" to play a game, the better the gaming world will be for it.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

I play a lot of games on easy. There's nothing wrong with it. You do you.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Everyone plays differently, why does difficulty matter as long as you enjoy the experience? You do you & keep on rocking!!
Thema:

1. Easy mode is not a "participation trophy" - Similar Threads - Easy mode participation

2. 7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used

in XboX Insiders
    7 Easy Ways to Get Free Xbox Live gold Codes and Trial in 2019 that haven't been used: [IMG] submitted by /u/egamephonecom [link] [comments]
  3. Recommend something EASY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommend something EASY: overcooked is a fun and slightly easy game, Warframe and GTA Fifa 19, NHL 19 36e99c90-7044-4b68-b120-66a75b84f928
  4. Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power brick shows constant orange light. Is it a easy fix or time to replace?: Jutst tried to turn my xbox on and got nothing noticed the power brick has a constant orange light tried unplugging it for 10 seconds with same results what can i do?...
  5. What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not

in XBoX on Consoles
    What's your opinion, is xbox dashboard easy to use or not: Im not a fan. I ignore it a lot to be honest. 50de8753-9984-4e6f-83cf-6759f65f9e1f
  6. Easy Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Easy Robux Generator 2019: Learn Bubble Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Free Robux Sites 2019 Roblox Creator 2019 Roblox Robux Hack No Human Verification 2019...
  7. Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one controller D Pad sticking and double clicking issue, FIXED easy way: so after looking through the internet trying to find a way to stop my d pad double clicking to no real avail, having downloaded the game controller tester from the store it became obvious my left...
  8. Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - need help from Support - easy question: Hopefully someone can help me. I have tried contacting support numerous times through Chat and request a call back but when I send the request through it just times out. Hopefully someone can help...
  9. Xbox Support is not very easy to contact.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Support is not very easy to contact.: I need to contact someone at support but I can't find a phone number, I tried online support and it keeps timing out. How do I get a hold of someone besides a virtual agent....
  10. Mode facile pour tout les jeux dans le menu "préférence" et "profil" [Translation-Easy Mode ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mode facile pour tout les jeux dans le menu "préférence" et "profil" [Translation-Easy Mode ...: Bonjour tous, C'est mon 1er topic sur ce forum alors je ne sais pas si je suis au bon endroit. Je souffre d'un handicap physique qui me limite grandement dans mes mouvements. Je joue...