Easy to stop online console Scalpers??

Discus and support Easy to stop online console Scalpers?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Microsoft should have, and still can stop scalpers or at least take a chunk out of their business model by doing one thing. Simply send all their... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by deepcover2k1, Apr 7, 2021.

1. deepcover2k1
    deepcover2k1 Guest

Microsoft should have, and still can stop scalpers or at least take a chunk out of their business model by doing one thing.

Simply send all their current Xbox gold or Game Pass members a code that they can use at check out on the Microsoft website that would enable them to purchase 1 console per account when in stock, take care of your paying customers and save them from being taken advantage of by scalpers, sure you would still be sold out of consoles in short order and some people may still not get a console untill the 3rd or 4th restock but its better then competing with scalpers , get Walmart on board and you could really do some damage

I have no idea why Sony or Microsoft just leaves their loyal customers to fend for themselves against the scourge of blood thirsty scalpers

Either they dont care or the overpaid people they employ just can't seem to come up with a good idea...maybe my idea sucks too

:)

deepcover2k1, Apr 7, 2021
  2. ngocphi Win User

You haven't been paying attention to the last 10 years ? 130 k xbox fans /bloggers signed a petition

Got don mattic fired

You do remember what happened at launch of xbox one right and why xbox one is behind ?

You can't force people to do online As ms learned painfully

and it doesn't really help as pandemic and the global chip shortage is affecting shipments

Just be patient and keep playing the order lottery people do get them I know cause I got mine preordered the 2nd day of preorders and Gor my console at launch
  3. deepcover2k1 Win User

Who is forcing? people don't have to use a code and buy from microsoft online, just another option for people that can't find them at target , best buy or gamestop, either way the system that is going on now is pathetic at best and no relief in sight....and i don't need to do any lottery, i was able to get an X a few weeks ago, i just feel for the people that are still trying to get a console 6 months later
  4. Burst Axe Win User

Does the Xbox DRM really mean anything?

@Unyo Bro I don't care what platform it is. They both have DRM. Are consoles just gonna suddenly stop digital downloads?

-

Since the console is closer to PC shouldn't it be easy to keep the online check available or stop it whenever? Wouldn't that make backwards compatibility easier moving forward. Nice try dude.
  5. A11 NINJA Win User

Do you believe video game "griefers" promote online bullying?

They almost always cross the line lol. It's not very easy to stop an online fight. Especially if it escalates quickly like most do.
  6. UnyoBro Win User

Does the Xbox DRM really mean anything?

[quote user="Burst Axe"]

@Unyo Bro I don't care what platform it is. They both have DRM. Are consoles just gonna suddenly stop digital downloads?

-

Since the console is closer to PC shouldn't it be easy to keep the online check available or stop it whenever? Wouldn't that make backwards compatibility easier moving forward. Nice try dude.

[/quote]

You may not care but the differences are obvious. Comparing this console fiasco to Steam is just making you look desperate and uninformed.

No it will not be easier. Consoles do not have an easy interface that lets you mess with the guts of games. You'll have to hope someone bothers to do it for you and posts about it online. The PC scene is completely different. If there's even a hint of Steam
    closing people will break the restriction in a couple days and everyone will know about it within a week or two. Chances are the solution will be a matter of deleting something from a folder. Modding your xbone will not be so easy I can guarantee you.

Like I said, it's apples and oranges. Stop comparing them.
Thema:

1. Easy to stop online console Scalpers?? - Similar Threads - Easy stop online

2. A variety of problems With My Xbox, and easy solutions for mocrosoft to fix them.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A variety of problems With My Xbox, and easy solutions for mocrosoft to fix them.: So My brother created my xbox account and email for me, didnt tell me what it was, And didnt write it down, now he forgot. I need my email because despite the account being tied to my phone...
  3. Starclub TriPeaks easy challange 6 is unsolvable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starclub TriPeaks easy challange 6 is unsolvable?: I tried this Level now several times and watched 6 Videos of others solving it. If I copy those I still can't beat the level. The videos end after solving the 2nd board with 50k points. However,...
  4. Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Gaming Beta breaks Easy Anti-cheat, won't launch Halo MCC, Gears 5, many others: The update for Windows Gaming services that I'm assuming was from being an insider has broken many game pass and other games from launching, as the .dll files that have been updated aren't...
  5. Best way on the finger scanner EASY

in XboX Insiders
    Best way on the finger scanner EASY: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tibbert38 [link] [comments]
  6. Getting an Idea of if this actually wastes power, is a potemkin village or actually an easy...

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting an Idea of if this actually wastes power, is a potemkin village or actually an easy...: This has been running on my Alienware for a week - no issues have arose and it actually is working yet not that fast. Any tips on how to speed it up? https://cryptotabbrowser.com/17064750...
  7. XbsX: Connecting WD 14TB Easy store Ex HDD causes all programs to not load / freeze.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XbsX: Connecting WD 14TB Easy store Ex HDD causes all programs to not load / freeze.: With my WD 14TB easy store connected to the Xbox Series X, I am unable to open any program. They hang upon opening and state "Please try again". Removing the hard drive immediately resolves the...
  8. Report for an easy achievement no one can unlock on Towerfall ascension.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Report for an easy achievement no one can unlock on Towerfall ascension.: Hello there, There is 2 achievement on towerfall ascension who doesn't work, one ask to play 1000 round on versus mode and the other one ask to play 5000 round. I have spend a lot of time with...
  9. Loving the new shop UI, super fluid and easy to use. Looks amazing.

in XboX Insiders
    Loving the new shop UI, super fluid and easy to use. Looks amazing.: Idk if anyone else loves the new shop as much as I do but it actually feels fluid and not clunky. Honestly hope they bring this to the rest of the console eventually. submitted by /u/DGwar...
  10. Xbox one easy game recommendations for old people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one easy game recommendations for old people: Would like to know what Xbox One games are easy to play for beginners and people that are good at Pong :), 1st person shooters, drivers, etc? 70c761c9-7453-4a04-b64a-56d5f49d0cde