Eating and Gaming

Discus and support Eating and Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Health and safety first of all. Eating well will benefit you and a good break is a must...plus eating the right way is a pleasure not a nuisance.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRallamagoosa, May 23, 2019.

1. Eating and Gaming

Health and safety first of all. Eating well will benefit you and a good break is a must...plus eating the right way is a pleasure not a nuisance.

:)

MRallamagoosa, May 23, 2019
  2. Echo4Ent Win User

Eating and Gaming

Always have a Soda at the ready, but never food. My son, on the other hand, he always has piles of food at the ready for gaming sessions.

I may need to get a DNA test on that one...
  3. Mythus CZ Win User

Eating and Gaming

While I'm eating, I'm playing something where can I idle, just like Dungeon Defenders 2 or Onyx medals doing completing matches in Gears 3..
  4. Villarino Win User

Eating and Gaming

I rarely eat while playing, i normaly stops when i have hungry (or sometimes when my wife shouts at me stop playing and comes to eat)
  5. GroundOregano94 Win User

Eating and Gaming

That's I why I like my xbox. Chiling and feeling. Good hot dog in my stomack. There are advantages over pc gaming.
  6. sicken canable Win User

Eating and Gaming

I use to eat while gaming now i stop and eat
Thema:

Eating and Gaming

1. Eating and Gaming - Similar Threads - Eating Gaming

2. Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?: I just installed the XBox (beta) app to play some of the games included with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, on a fresh install of Windows and man, it's really stuttery and janky, to the point...
  3. XBox One controller eating/masking inputs?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox One controller eating/masking inputs?: I bought a new XBox One controller (the regular wireless controller model) recently to replace the other controller I was using with my PC. I don't really notice issues with most games. However,...
  4. eat **** xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    eat **** xbox: xbox suck and im going to PS4 suspend someone should not be allow why u pay for there **** with us there no xbox live so xbox can eat **** find some other dum ass to give u money **** face xbox...
  5. Can’t eat food

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t eat food: I can’t eat food in the new version of Minecraft on the Xbox One. Sometimes it works, when playing solo, when I press the left trigger. When I’m playing split-screen survival we can’t eat at all....
  6. Make Mixer Deletable and remove the useless tab - Mixer must not start on boot eating bandwith.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Make Mixer Deletable and remove the useless tab - Mixer must not start on boot eating bandwith.: That utter thrash that is the IE of streaming must go from MY console or MS better start paying me for the space and bandwith usage. That crap start playing on it's own will on START-UP, eating...
  7. Enforcement team eat my big ****

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team eat my big ****: Go ahead and remove this you **** trash ****, and I know you **** will. Today I ended my 10+ year relationship with microsoft and xbox after being falsely accused of some ridiculous infraction and...
  8. Eat an ass Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eat an ass Microsoft: eat an ass Microsoft for putting a pause button by the **** cancel installation button **** you 71fa026d-07a9-486e-b47b-8692af753a9c
  9. Xbox is eating all my power

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is eating all my power: turns itself on and frankly I don't see why Microsoft hasn't put out a patch to fix this serious issue yet! It turns itself on when I am at work I turn it off when I get home and within 15 minutes...
  10. XBOX updates eating up my data usage

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX updates eating up my data usage: I unfortunately do not have the option to have unlimited broadband as I don't live in the town and so don't have fibre etc, I have data mobile broadband and am restricted to a maximum of 50gb a...