Ebay

Discus and support Ebay in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi can anyone one tell me why all of a sudden i cant sign into ebay on my exbox one 3ab75443-13db-48e1-b0a8-16ac0027cfe1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by bazil61, Apr 26, 2020.

1. bazil61
    bazil61 Guest

Ebay

Hi can anyone one tell me why all of a sudden i cant sign into ebay on my exbox one

:)

bazil61, Apr 26, 2020
  2. TravisRutherford Win User

Ebay

Please Ensure you're able to acces your Ebay account on another Device first I Had no issues logging into mine just a Moment ago, If a problem still persists Try to reinstalling Edge on your console, retry, if this fails contact Ebay Account Support.
  3. RobbieZ9 Win User

Ebay

Likely connection error. Try deleting the app and restarting the console before redownloading.
  4. ACHV HighBounce Win User

Ebay

If you can log into your computer that is good. There is most likely a server connection issue between xbox mcirosoft edge and ebay. I would say as long as you can log into your computer on ebay you are fine.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Ebay

Hello bazil61,

Thanks for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you cannot sign in to the eBay application on your Xbox One. We have a support article that provides

general troubleshooting for applications
    . If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, we recommend reaching out to eBay support for assistance with the application. Be sure to let us know the results
    bazil61!
  6. SCOTTINGEGNO Win User

Ebay

try clearing the cache on the browser, other than that have you tried logging in from another device.
    HELLO,YES I HAVE.I CAN LOG ON FROM A COMPUTER BUT NOT MY XBOX.ALSO,ALL OTHER WEBSITES ARE FINE.ONLY EBAY IS THE PROBLEM.THANX.PS,I WAS TOLD THAT THERE WAS A SERVER CONNECTION ISSUE BETWEEN EBAY AND XBOX MICROSOFT EDGE?
Thema:

Ebay

1. Ebay - Similar Threads - Ebay

2. Cant sign in to ebay on xbox one edge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant sign in to ebay on xbox one edge.: Yeah every time i go to the ebay sign in page using edge its just a blank screen, ive hammered refresh, cleared cookies and even changed my privacy stuff, any help please?...
  3. Ebay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ebay: HELLO,CAN'T SIGN IN TO MY EBAY ACCOUNT.I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING.PLEASE HELP!! c30f756b-a514-4bc7-b00d-06e64be36515
  4. Abuse of game share on eBay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Abuse of game share on eBay?: As I was browsing ebay looking to buy a game when I noticed some game games being ridiculously cheap, specifically Resident Evil 3 for less than £4, it all sounded suspect to me, so I reported the...
  5. Ebay on xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ebay on xbox one: Hi does anyone know why I can' sign into my ebay account on my xbox one I signed out yesterday and can't sign back in Was able to sign in on a samsung tablet but still can't on xbox one...
  6. Who Made The Steel Drum, Handpan Drum Ebay, Steel Tongue Drum Double, Steel Drum Nyc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Who Made The Steel Drum, Handpan Drum Ebay, Steel Tongue Drum Double, Steel Drum Nyc: The glucophone is a conductor to the contemplative aver of natural improvisation. By way of this breach in run-of-the-mill soul, we penetrate the “stream” and stick to the “well-spring”, which...
  7. Fake Xbox one controller on eBay!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fake Xbox one controller on eBay!: Hi I have seen some brand new controller and the seller as seid "Official Xbox One Wireless Controller Black Brand New Christmas Gifts" but the controller does not have the official X too turn on...
  8. Gamesharing abuse on eBay?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamesharing abuse on eBay?: I was looking around on eBay for some games for my xBox One and then I found such very cheap offers…like 3 games, which normally would cost over 100 € together for under 10 €. Example: [Mod...
  9. Sold game code to eBay scammer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sold game code to eBay scammer: As the title says, sold a game code on eBay. After redeeming the code, the purchaser issued a chargeback with their credit card company stating the charge was unauthorized. Two other sellers on...
  10. Account sold on ebay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account sold on ebay: Hello, I just bought a xbox game on ebay, but didn't notice when i did so that i was in fact buying an account linked with this game. I believe that selling an xbox account to someone else is...