Ebon Flintlock - 16 April not received

Discus and support Ebon Flintlock - 16 April not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Guys My Xbox tag is Necronemz, I started watching the stream 30min to 1 hour before it even started and still have not received the skin? Can... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NecroNems, Apr 25, 2019.

1. NecroNems
    NecroNems Guest

Hi Guys

My Xbox tag is Necronemz, I started watching the stream 30min to 1 hour before it even started and still have not received the skin?

Can someone please get back to me so I dont chase my tail trying to find a solution.

Thank you in advance

:)

NecroNems, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you did not receive the Ebon Flintlock for watching the Mixer stream. You will want to review the Xbox Mixpot FAQ page. As it states,
    Mixpot rewards are limited and not guarenteed to all viewers.

Keep an eye out on the forums though. It sounds like the Moderators may be posting the rewards status soon.
  3. oNutella Win User

Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol not received yet?

I haven’t received my ebon flintlock pistol either
  4. R4stan Win User

Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream (still unsolved)

I've also restarted the game but i've still not received the Ebon flintlock in the game. I've the cosmetic in my purchase history
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

Hey everyone!

We've noticed that multiple users were not included in the initial wave of reward distribution. In order to make sure that we've rewarded eligible users,
    a second round of content has been distributed.

To verify that your reward has been received, check your
    Order History
    while signed-in Account.microsoft.com.

Since all eligible users should now have received their reward, we have locked all MixPot related threads that were previously created. If you still have not received your MixPot reward, feel free to create a new thread.

Thank you for your patience!
  6. UpwindSiamang63 Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

Hi Denis

I started the stream 5 mins early on Xbox one and didn't get the Ebon Flintlock theres nothing in my order history
Thema:

1. Ebon Flintlock - 16 April not received - Similar Threads - Ebon Flintlock April

2. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hi Diego! I myself had the same problem, and was logged into the stream 4-5 minutes before it started. 7aea87ec-78be-4677-99e6-8962c056b29d
  3. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  4. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  5. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  6. Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream: I did get the message from xbox live, I have the notification from mixer and I see it in my recent transactions. Just not seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance ea45a749-3a06-4c8f-bdad-f7dcdefb00ac
  7. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream: Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock. I've put in...
  8. Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April: Hi, I'm yet to receive the Ebon Flintlock we were promised for watching the Mixer stream. I'm writing here because Sea of Thieves support redirected here If you have still not received your...
  9. still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

in XBoX on Windows
    still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april: as the title say's i still havnt revieved it f11ee71b-a789-43d9-b079-eade1af6437c
  10. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hello, i asked a few people and heard they all received their Ebon Flintlock. But i still haven't. I know it says it can take up to a week but i am worried. Can Microsoft staff maybe check if i...