Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April

Discus and support Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I'm yet to receive the Ebon Flintlock we were promised for watching the Mixer stream. I'm writing here because Sea of Thieves support redirected... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by oggswald, Apr 25, 2019.

1. oggswald
    oggswald Guest

Hi, I'm yet to receive the Ebon Flintlock we were promised for watching the Mixer stream.

I'm writing here because Sea of Thieves support redirected here

If you have still not received your promotional item after 7 days please contact: https://support.xbox.com/games/game-setup/xbox-mixpot-faq

Regards,

Sea of Thieves - Player Support

As of writing this 7 days exactly has passed since the end of the stream. 11pm BST 23rd April.

My gamertag is:

:)

oggswald, Apr 25, 2019
  2. oggswald Win User

Thanks, whatever you did I have now recieved my Ebon Flintlock and RAGE 2 Wingstick in my order history.
  3. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you did not receive the Ebon Flintlock for watching the Mixer stream. You will want to review the Xbox Mixpot FAQ page. As it states,
    Mixpot rewards are limited and not guarenteed to all viewers.

Keep an eye out on the forums though. It sounds like the Moderators may be posting the rewards status soon.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi
    oggswald

We understand that you have an inquiry in regards to not receiving the Ebon Flintlock pistol through the Mixer MixPot event.

We're noticing a pattern that those who have not gotten the skin were logged in before the stream went live, therefore not registering as a qualified viewer at the start of the stream. We are working on getting an update to all users
    who have come to the forums with this question, and there will be an update posted on these forums in regards to this issue soon.

Thank you for your patience!
  5. Creeperklaus Win User

That's odd for me then because I logged into the stream after it had started and I haven't received mine yet
  6. HalfJewPickle Win User

I have not received a flintlock pistol even though I logged in and watched the whole Stream, but my husband received one. We both started watching at the same time I was on the Xbox and he was on the PC?
Thema:

1. Ebon Flintlock - Inside Xbox 16th April - Similar Threads - Ebon Flintlock Inside

2. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hi Diego! I myself had the same problem, and was logged into the stream 4-5 minutes before it started. 7aea87ec-78be-4677-99e6-8962c056b29d
  3. Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Hi I into logged into Mixer 5 minutes before it started (connected to my Microsoft account) and watched the live stream and ive still not received the Ebon Flintlock. Ive also checked my order...
  4. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  5. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: I watched stream and I can see Ebon Flintlock in my order history, but I still don't have it in game. Could you please help me? Also I tried to do that, but didn't help: PC: Clear your store...
  6. April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    April Inside Xbox MixPot promotion Ebon flintlock: Dears, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open 5 minutes before it started (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon...
  7. Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream: I did get the message from xbox live, I have the notification from mixer and I see it in my recent transactions. Just not seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance ea45a749-3a06-4c8f-bdad-f7dcdefb00ac
  8. Ebon Flintlock Pistol from Inside Xbox stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol from Inside Xbox stream: When will this be delivered? I have been waiting. People I play with say they all have already received it. 437ad51f-1053-435d-b666-f41ad90c9993
  9. Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16: Hello, i asked a few people and heard they all received their Ebon Flintlock. But i still haven't. I know it says it can take up to a week but i am worried. Can Microsoft staff maybe check if i...
  10. Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Inside Xbox: Mixpot not received - Sea of Thieves - Ebon Flintlock: Hello, I tuned into the Inside Xbox before Sea of Thieves launched because you hinted at "rare treasure" which turned out to be the Ebon Flintlock skin but i haven't received anything. I am...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ebon flintlock

2. Ebon Flintlock mixer