Ebon Flintlock Not Received

Discus and support Ebon Flintlock Not Received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Unlike most of the people here having problems with receiving their Ebon Flintlock, I logged into the stream on Mixer after the stream had started and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Creeperklaus, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Creeperklaus
    Creeperklaus Guest

Unlike most of the people here having problems with receiving their Ebon Flintlock, I logged into the stream on Mixer after the stream had started and watched it until the end. I have waited the 7 days and have still yet to receive it. I have contacted
    Sea of Thieves support and was redirected here.

:)

Creeperklaus, Apr 25, 2019
  2. oNutella Win User

Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol not received yet?

I haven’t received my ebon flintlock pistol either
  3. R4stan Win User

Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream (still unsolved)

I've also restarted the game but i've still not received the Ebon flintlock in the game. I've the cosmetic in my purchase history
  4. MártonFischl Win User

Ebon Flintlock Pistol!

Hello I'm Watching Inside xbox Why I didn't receive the Ebon Flintlock for tuning into the stream on the 16th. I was logged into my account and everything was correct but have yet to receive it. Today is day7 and I din't receive my pistol!
  5. Daniel Knecht Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

Hello,

I watched the entire stream, was signed in and still haven't received the Ebon flintlock.

I checked some minutes ago my order history and nothing..

Hope I can still receive my most wanted weapon.

Thanks
  6. Mister Taurus Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us with this issue. These streams must be watched live and experience earned during the live stream to count. We're sorry for the confusion, but this has always been the case. Thank you.
Thema:

1. Ebon Flintlock Not Received - Similar Threads - Ebon Flintlock Received

2. Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream: I did get the message from xbox live, I have the notification from mixer and I see it in my recent transactions. Just not seeing it in-game. Thanks in advance ea45a749-3a06-4c8f-bdad-f7dcdefb00ac
  3. Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not received Ebon Flintlock from the 16th April Live Stream: Dear sir/ma'am, I was logged into Mixer (connected to my Microsoft account) and had the live stream open (was there the entire time), but have still not received the Ebon Flintlock. I've put in...
  4. Ebon Flintlock not received but have message saying that I was contemplated with it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock not received but have message saying that I was contemplated with it: So, I watched the Xbox Mixer stream, after 3 days I got the message: "Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on Mixer! You have received the Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock and RAGE 2 Wingstick avatar...
  5. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the entire stream with the correct account. However, I logged in before the stream starting, thus triggering the bug you have just recently started to acknowledge. Please let me know...
  6. Ebon Flintlock - 16 April not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock - 16 April not received: Hi Guys My Xbox tag is Necronemz, I started watching the stream 30min to 1 hour before it even started and still have not received the skin? Can someone please get back to me so I dont chase my...
  7. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I did not receive the flintlock. I was signed in early, watched the countdown, and entire stream. Any help is appreciated. 00a35097-3fca-4971-82f8-57393292553b
  8. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I tuned in for last week's 'inside xbox' stream on 2019-04-16 to receive the Sea of Thieves in-game Ebon Flintlock skin and have yet to receive it. I was signed in with my Microsoft account at the...
  9. Did not receive Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive Ebon Flintlock: I watched the Xbox Inside livestream last week from start to end while logged in on a Mixer account that was linked to my Microsoft account yet I didnt receive the ebon flintlock. I submitted a...
  10. Ebon Flintlock from MixPot not Received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock from MixPot not Received: I did not receive the the Flintlock pistol and I'm trying to get some support. I waited the week specified. I reached out to Rare who sent me to this link:...