Ebony Flintlock not received

Discus and support Ebony Flintlock not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi there. I still dont have anything in my order history after streaming Insiders last week. This post is after the second wave an ambassador... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JM0077, Apr 29, 2019.

1. JM0077
    JM0077 Guest

Hi there. I still dont have anything in my order history after streaming Insiders last week. This post is after the second wave an ambassador mentioned, please support. Thanks.

:)

JM0077, Apr 29, 2019
  2. Alypheos Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised for watching the stream.

gamertag is:
  3. Wojt2007lys Win User

if you want to get a gun, write here

https://twitter.com/SoT_Support
  4. JM0077 Win User

Because people went out of their way to tune into something and are not getting the reward advertised. Pretty simple Ambassador.
  5. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Can takes up to 2-3 weeks.

Please be patient.

Regards,
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

It usually takes 4-10 work days until the mixpot is added to your account and numbers are limited but if you don't recieve anything next week you should contact support
Thema:

1. Ebony Flintlock not received - Similar Threads - Ebony Flintlock received

2. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  3. Haven't received my Ebony Flintlock Pistol for sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my Ebony Flintlock Pistol for sea of Thieves: Hi Xbox A while ago Sea of thieves team put up a stream to watch, in return they offered the ebony flintlock pistol cosmetic for tuning in. I have watched the stream. But unfortunately have not...
  4. Didn't Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol: About a month back I watched one of the Sea of Thieves live stream events that had the flintlock reward. I had heard it took awhile to get to your account in the game, but I still don't have it. I...
  5. I did not receive my Ebony Flintlock code from watching stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I did not receive my Ebony Flintlock code from watching stream: I did not receive my Ebony Flintlock code from watching stream Sea of Thieves 938a89a3-7d5b-45fc-968d-ec4c6e0b2b10
  6. Did not receive my Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not receive my Ebony Flintlock Pistol: Watched the stream March 22nd it is now almost a month later and i still did not receive it. Yes i was logged into my Microsoft account linked to my XBL account. Yes i checked my equipment in game...
  7. Sea of thieves ebony flintlock skin never received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Sea of thieves ebony flintlock skin never received.: So I watched the entirety of the Sea of Thieves mixer stream on my xbox with my account and have yet to receive the ebony flintlock skin whilst all of my friends have received it. I realise this...
  8. Ebony Flintlock still not received.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock still not received.: Been 3-4 weeks and still haven't received the skin code don't understand why 601bacb6-b322-4bf6-a792-60548ef37ac5
  9. Did Not Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did Not Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol: Dear Microsoft Supporters I’ve been wanting to ask about the exclusive 3rd party items you get in Sea of Thieves by watching Microsoft’s big stream on Mixer on the lunch of Sea of thieves I’ve...
  10. Ebony Flintlock from Mixer not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock from Mixer not received: I didnt receive yet the code of the Pistol, i watched all the stream! pls help 8d36c58d-5059-4bd4-a86a-98a9e7f378c1