Ebony Flintlock Pistol SOT

Discus and support Ebony Flintlock Pistol SOT in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Alypheos, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Alypheos
    Alypheos Guest

I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised for watching the stream.

gamertag is:

:)

Alypheos, Apr 26, 2019
  2. Alypheos Win User

Yes, but it wasn’t there.
  3. denis97g Win User

have you checked your order history?
  4. TerabyteDemon Win User

Sea Of Thieves - Flintlock Pistol

Same, i'm missing my ebony flintlock pistol.
  5. JodyCloutier Win User

Mixer pistol

Same here, no mixpot pistol. Nostroxity you might want to check the thread over at SoT. https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36904/ebon-flintlock-pistol-skin-from-mixer-mixpot/106?page=4
  6. Alypheos Win User

Ebon Flintlock from Insider Stream on April 16

I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised for watching the stream.

gamertag is:
Thema:

1. Ebony Flintlock Pistol SOT - Similar Threads - Ebony Flintlock Pistol

2. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  3. Ebony Flintlock Pistol Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony Flintlock Pistol Skin: Hi There! I tuned in to the xbox mixer stream last week on the 16th that were advertised by the Sea Of Thieves Developers, they said specifically that if we tuned in that we would get the Ebony...
  4. Sea of Thieves - Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves - Ebony Flintlock Pistol: MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol I watched the live and did not receive my prize. =( nick - a61f5fb6-23b2-45ee-b665-f1ea2260189a
  5. EBONY FLINTLOCK PISTOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EBONY FLINTLOCK PISTOL: So I watched the Mixer stream that was supposed to reward us with the Ebony FLintlock Pistol and then I also watched the E3 Event on Mixer and never received the MIXPOT either.. My xbox live...
  6. Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock Pistol: I just found that I can do this but someone in the sea of thieves discord told me to do this because I never received my ebony flintlock pistol in sea of thieves even after watch the stream and...
  7. Haven't received my Ebony Flintlock Pistol for sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my Ebony Flintlock Pistol for sea of Thieves: Hi Xbox A while ago Sea of thieves team put up a stream to watch, in return they offered the ebony flintlock pistol cosmetic for tuning in. I have watched the stream. But unfortunately have not...
  8. Didn't get the Ebony Flintlock Pistol after watching on Mixer (screenshot proof)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't get the Ebony Flintlock Pistol after watching on Mixer (screenshot proof): Hi, I watched the mixer show a while back to get the Ebony Flintlock Pistol. I still have not received a code for it. My Xbox account and Mixer account are both @ [img]...
  9. Didn't Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn't Receive Ebony Flintlock Pistol: About a month back I watched one of the Sea of Thieves live stream events that had the flintlock reward. I had heard it took awhile to get to your account in the game, but I still don't have it. I...
  10. ​MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ​MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol - Sea of Thieves: MIssing Ebony Flintlock Pistol I watched the live and did not receive my prize. =( 865abfa9-ded9-4f40-9249-b2baec720312