Ebony flintlock

Discus and support Ebony flintlock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have my rage 2 avatar item and the ebony flintlocks appears in my order history and got a mixer notification but it does not appear in game on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HauntingAzura, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Ebony flintlock

I have my rage 2 avatar item and the ebony flintlocks appears in my order history and got a mixer notification but it does not appear in game on my account and yes it is the correct account i'm on.

:)

HauntingAzura, Apr 29, 2019
  2. TerabyteDemon Win User

Sea Of Thieves - Flintlock Pistol

Same, i'm missing my ebony flintlock pistol.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Have not received Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live stream (still unsolved)

Just close the game and restarted again. Check the weapons rack once inside the game to get the ebony flintlock
  4. VTB Thumper Win User

Sea of thieves mix pot huntress figurehead

I had to go into my "orders" and redeem it. Still didn't get the ebony flintlock, but whatever...
  5. JongleurStones Win User

Watched the Mixer stream (Sea of Thieves first look at Forsaken Shores) but I did not receive the MixPot promotion (the Huntress figurehead).

ps: I have my Mixer account since the first stream event, with the Ebony Flintlock reward (5 or 6 months ago)
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Ebony Flintlock not received

What does this Ebony Flintlock do that makes it so special that theres 54 threads about it? Does it sink a ship with one shot?
Thema:

Ebony flintlock

1. Ebony flintlock - Similar Threads - Ebony flintlock

2. Ebony Flintlock not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock not received: Hi there. I still dont have anything in my order history after streaming Insiders last week. This post is after the second wave an ambassador mentioned, please support. Thanks....
  3. Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony flintlock pistol SOT did not receive from mixer: Hello, a little over a week ago I watched a mixer stream from my browser in order to get the flintlock pistol in Sea of Thieves. I have received a message from Xbox 5 days ago quoting "Thank you...
  4. Ebony Flintlock Pistol SOT

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony Flintlock Pistol SOT: I began watching the mixer stream a couple minutes before it started on April 16th but have yet to receive the ebony flintlock pistol that was promised for watching the stream. gamertag is:...
  5. I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April.: I didn't get the Ebony Flintlock from watching the Insider Xbox stream on the 16th of April. I appeared early, I was logged in on Mixer with my Microsoft account. I watched the whole stream and...
  6. Ebony Flintlock Pistol Skin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ebony Flintlock Pistol Skin: Hi There! I tuned in to the xbox mixer stream last week on the 16th that were advertised by the Sea Of Thieves Developers, they said specifically that if we tuned in that we would get the Ebony...
  7. Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional Ebony Flintlock 16th: Logged in and watched the Xbox Mixer on the 16th but haven't received my flintlock. Attached is a screenshot from my phone of the mixer I watched. Been waiting for this flintlock forever. Please...
  8. Ebony Flintlock

in XBoX Rewards
    Ebony Flintlock: Hi I watched the stream in march to get my Ebony Flintlock Pistol, but had read on the forums if i was one of the lucky ones it would just appear in my weapons and that not everyone would get the...
  9. Ebony flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebony flintlock: I never received my ebony flintlock from the mixer stream for sea of thieves launch. I watched the whole stream. I honestly forgot about it until I saw a friend with it the other day and was...
  10. EBONY FLINTLOCK PISTOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EBONY FLINTLOCK PISTOL: So I watched the Mixer stream that was supposed to reward us with the Ebony FLintlock Pistol and then I also watched the E3 Event on Mixer and never received the MIXPOT either.. My xbox live...