Eco with the headset

Discus and support Eco with the headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, when i am in a party on Xbox One, i always heard the eco of my voice. I tried with many headset with no results. What can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NicolaBosio, Feb 21, 2020.

1. NicolaBosio
    NicolaBosio Guest

Eco with the headset

Hi, when i am in a party on Xbox One, i always heard the eco of my voice. I tried with many headset with no results.

What can i do?

:)

NicolaBosio, Feb 21, 2020
  2. NicolaBosio Win User

Eco with the headset

Can you give me some guide lines? Becuase i tried it many times
  3. TUFKobac Win User

Eco with the headset

Hi NocolaBosio,

I would check your settings in your sound, sometimes you just need to lower down the overall sound just a little so it won't filter through your mic, your friends will also have to do the same. That helped me and my party.

Please let me know if I can help further
  4. NicolaBosio Win User

Eco with the headset

No, i think it is a my problem becaus o heard it with different friends
  5. NicolaBosio Win User

Eco with the headset

Sorry i made a mistake. Im using headphones with jack
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Eco with the headset

Thema:

Eco with the headset

1. Eco with the headset - Similar Threads - Eco headset

2. headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio problem: so i got a new headset and it worked fine for the first day but now its not working. i noticed that in the top right when its plugged in it shows a mic with a line through it and i cant change...
  3. Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.: Hello. I purchased the Microsoft headset recently. The first time I used it the mute button on the audio adapter light up (to show muted) and it also showed on the screen that the headset was...
  4. headset problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    headset problems: Hi there everyone. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to or if its even possible to connect the Picun P80S to an xbox 1. Ive checked google and its useless, and even the xbox website itself...
  5. Xbox One - I can hear other players through my headset - but my mic isn't working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One - I can hear other players through my headset - but my mic isn't working.: Hi, I have a brand new Xbox One with two new controllers and from day one, I have been unable to get my mic on my headphones to work. I CAN hear my friends, they cannot hear me. I have already...
  6. Eco mode after downloads end

in XboX Insiders
    Eco mode after downloads end: Everytime I have a big download in my queue I have to set my xbox to "Instant on" (Im still on 12mbits Xdsl) but my wish is to have "Eco mode" with turn off after download queue is emptied....
  7. Retrasos de menús y eco

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Retrasos de menús y eco: Buenos días, pues quería comentaros una cosa a ver si os pasa también, juego siempre con un colega al cod wwii y en el online siempre los menús le salen antes a el que a mi, la partida las empieza...
  8. ESO DaggerFall PvP/PvM/Eco Guild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ESO DaggerFall PvP/PvM/Eco Guild: Dead Gamer's is a serious all around guild built by 5 tryhard mmo veterens. We are extreamy active guild (been up no lifeing for 27 hours myself atm), super friendly we love to make our noobies...
  9. Unable to Play Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Eco Six Expansion Pack 1/2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Play Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City Eco Six Expansion Pack 1/2: Hi Xbox Forum, I've downloaded the Eco Six Expansion Pack (1 and 2) for Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City and have not been able to play it. I've tried the steps listed to help resolve the...
  10. Are you worried or excited about the Xbox PC eco system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are you worried or excited about the Xbox PC eco system?: Saw this article about quantum break: Some Xbox fans are upset more people will play Quantum Break There is also a lot of talk on the division forum that xbox users are getting content 30 days...