edge browser bugging out anyone else?

Discus and support edge browser bugging out anyone else? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Happens only on YouTube it goes to play the video an then instantly restarts the video an some times goes black screen then back to video, an crunchy... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AnihilationXSX, Jun 30, 2022.

1. edge browser bugging out anyone else?

Happens only on YouTube it goes to play the video an then instantly restarts the video an some times goes black screen then back to video, an crunchy roll site the videos get an error an looking it up leads to a codec video setting player, this started a few weeks ago for me when an update came out for alpha skip ahead

submitted by /u/AnihilationXSX
    [link] [comments]

/u/AnihilationXSX, Jun 30, 2022
  2. MycoPaladin Win User

Enable/Disable cookies?

Cookies should be in the Edge browser settings.
    Thanks so much! This has been bugging me for weeks. :)
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox not allowing to change Privacy Settings

It looks more like an Xbox Live bug.
    Can you try on another browser?

On windows 10 go to Start > type Edge (or internet explorer) and try the settings on those browsers.
  4. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

12/14 Console Update

Nothing major.

OS version: 10.0.10586.1024 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151203-1909) fre

Release date

12/09/2015

New or updated features

Fixes for Edge browser

Minor bug fixes and improvements
  5. SOL JERICHO Win User

Edge browser

and it seems no one is lestining as there are alot of posts regarding this issue
  6. coco meat train Win User

Edge browser

Seems MS is making big changes to Edge soon. It will be built on Chrome going forward.
Thema:

edge browser bugging out anyone else?

1. edge browser bugging out anyone else? - Similar Threads - edge browser bugging

2. Edge Browser Cursor No Longer Disappears

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Browser Cursor No Longer Disappears: In the latest alpha skip ahead xbox series x When watching videos and switching to full screen and turning off the controller the cursor no longer fades out of the screen. Now it teleports and...
  3. how to install a normal browser, not edge

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to install a normal browser, not edge: can someone please tell me how to install browser like firefox or opera on xbox? im not gonna use edge because it sucks. ps: i dont talk about chrome or chromium....
  4. Edge Browser Screen Stutter Ghosting

in XboX Insiders
    Edge Browser Screen Stutter Ghosting: Opening Edge the screen flickers, shakes, & ghosts. This is mostly on the right of the screen. Bug reported, & console restarted. submitted by /u/Venonomicon [link] [comments]
  5. Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't repair the Edge browser for Xbox One: If people in the forum have an issue with the Edge browser I always give them the advice to make a factory reset. It always helped them and me either ! But now I have an issue but 3 factory...
  6. Ability to Live Stream Microsoft Edge Browser and other improvements for streaming?

in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Live Stream Microsoft Edge Browser and other improvements for streaming?: I've been live streaming to Twitch using the built in menu on my Xbox Series X for months now and I really enjoy it. However, are a few things that really frustrate me. Any time you go to a...
  7. F1 TV not working on Edge Browser, no help or support from Microsoft

in XBoX on Windows
    F1 TV not working on Edge Browser, no help or support from Microsoft: Numerous people have complained about this issue where we are unable to stream F1 through the Edge browser. In the previous thread:...
  8. SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED after recent update in Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED after recent update in Edge browser: I watch movies on my Xbox using Jellyfin. Haven't had any issues whatsoever for as long as I've had my Xbox series X. 2 weeks ago I started seeing this error in Edge. I'm not sure why now. Os this...
  9. Anyone else getting a Error code: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED on the Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else getting a Error code: SBOX_FATAL_MEMORY_EXCEEDED on the Edge browser?: Error keeps popping up within mins of watching a video. submitted by /u/BlackxMamba [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge Beta - The browser for Xbox Cloud Gaming on Steam Deck: submitted by /u/MSFTMissy [link] [comments]