Edge browser does not start on Xbox

Discus and support Edge browser does not start on Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Do any of you also have the problem that the Edge Browser does not launch on Xbox for weeks? I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. Is there a solution... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/gnrmarcel, Sep 27, 2021.

1. /u/gnrmarcel
    /u/gnrmarcel Guest

Do any of you also have the problem that the Edge Browser does not launch on Xbox for weeks? I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring.

Is there a solution that the browser starts again?

submitted by /u/gnrmarcel
    [link] [comments]

/u/gnrmarcel, Sep 27, 2021
  2. RandyAU93 Win User

How do I install microsoft edge on my xbox360?

Xbox 360 does not support the Edge browser, so it cannot be installed. I believe Xbox 360 has the Internet Explorer browser still available.
  3. Philip706 Win User

can i use microsoft edge without xbox live

Yes, Edge does not require Xbox Live, it is a free to use browser!

Hopefully this helps, and Happy Browsing!!
  4. VampyOcean1520 Win User

Microsoft edge

Does this happen only with Edge or all the devices and browsers you've tried? if it is only with the Edge it is probably something that it does not support, but if it is general it is a problem with your internet.
  5. TechSGT1 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I have also seen youtube videos that say how bad EDGE is, and it is so bad that there are programs out there designed to REMOVE Edge from Windows PC's. If Edge was designed for Windows PC's or XBOX 1, it was poorly designed, and leaves you wondering what
    Microsoft was thinking - They simply could have allowed IE 11 to be installed and forget EDGE - ESPECIALLY when Edge does NOT have any support for add ons or seems to be incomplete - I would NOT use EDGE for anything - Give us a Real Browser!!! NOT a Broken
    down, non-working, crippled version of a new browser which does not work!!!

Thank You!

Brian
  6. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox not allowing to change Privacy Settings

It looks more like an Xbox Live bug.
    Can you try on another browser?

On windows 10 go to Start > type Edge (or internet explorer) and try the settings on those browsers.
Thema:

1. Edge browser does not start on Xbox - Similar Threads - Edge browser does

2. CJK text input method via keyboard in Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    CJK text input method via keyboard in Edge browser?: I got keyboard and mouse support in Edge browser in recent OS update. However there is no way to change keyboard input method to Chinese/Japanese/Korean, only English. I could only input CJK text...
  3. Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download anything on new Edge browser?: Ever since they switched to the new version of Edge, I can't download anything. It just says "downloads arent supported on this device" I'm trying to change my Minecraft skin on XSX. submitted by...
  4. Is there a way to launch games/app from the new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Is there a way to launch games/app from the new Edge browser?: If so can some body share how to do it please? submitted by /u/DanPrice142 [link] [comments]
  5. Possible issue with new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Possible issue with new edge browser: When you hover the pointer over a button, link, etc... that uses :hover CSS to change the look of said button, link, etc... and are only using a controller to navigate, the button, link, etc......
  6. the lag problem in the edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    the lag problem in the edge browser: if i touch anything in the edge main page the screen freezes for seconds and i get kicked out except the search bar i still can browse the internet just fine. submitted by /u/Alex_william891...
  7. Is it possible to change the user-agent string in the new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to change the user-agent string in the new Edge browser?: I have a site that I'd like to visit on my Xbox but it is blocking me saying my browser is not supported. I'm 99% sure it's fine but the site searches for a finite list of user-agent strings and...
  8. does Previewbeta have the new edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    does Previewbeta have the new edge browser: so i have a xbox series x and im trying to access the new edge browser and im in insider hub and i updated to Preview beta it said you get the newest stuff but i still have the old edge browser am...
  9. does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?...

in XboX Insiders
    does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release?...: does the original xbox one support the alpha chromium edge browser in the future release? is anyone with original xbox one running that? also does xbox one original support xcloud? thx submitted...
  10. XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox one does not connect to the Internet with a Browser e.g. Edge: Goal: I want to connect to the Internet with XBOX-one Problem: Since yesterday, all of a sudden the x-Box one does not connect to the internet, i.e. I cannot open EDGE Explorer or other. In MS...