Edge browser not fulll screen on monitor other videos looks like it is, is it just me

Discus and support Edge browser not fulll screen on monitor other videos looks like it is, is it just me in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When opening edge it's not full screen for me, is it meant to be? Has a 4 way gap bit annoying submitted by /u/Creatishh [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Creatishh, Oct 23, 2021.

1. /u/Creatishh
    /u/Creatishh Guest

Edge browser not fulll screen on monitor other videos looks like it is, is it just me

When opening edge it's not full screen for me, is it meant to be?

Has a 4 way gap bit annoying

submitted by /u/Creatishh
    [link] [comments]

/u/Creatishh, Oct 23, 2021
  2. ScratchDuffer Win User

amazon prime

I noticed the same thing. I thought an even better workaround would be to use the edge browser to run it nativley instead of having to chromecast from a laptop which is very poor. However, it looks like edge on xbox one doesn't work with prime video either.
  3. Co0olhwip Win User

Microsoft Edge Crashing Regularly

This seems to happen when streaming video most of the time, and randomly at other times. I can't really dignify if it's sold on video streaming or not, considering that's pretty much the only time it's used on my console. No error messages, just crashes
    and returns to the home screen with Edge on the main screen having to be restarted.
    Same with me only crashes when streaming videos.
  4. A Blue Illusion Win User

Issues with gamercards?

Maybe a browser issue or something. Everyone's looks the way it usually does to me. Using Edge.
  5. KingArthur647 Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

No one said you couldn't watch video's on the edge browser on xbox one. The problem is there are no thumbnails, no like or dislike button and everything takes 20 seconds to load. I'm sure there are a few more issues I just cant think of at the moment.
    Or you are talking about edge on your computer and not the xbox one?
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox 360 Internet Brower no longer working as of yesterday

I love the web browser however I need to update it. How can I update the browser to Edge?
    Hi,

It's not possible to upgrade the browser on the 360 to Edge or any other browser for that matter.

Quite simply, no other browsers have been designed to work on the 360 console. Not only that, the 360 has only a small amount of RAM available for apps. The console itself has only 512Mb. A modern browser just wouldn't work on the 360 console.
Thema:

1. Edge browser not fulll screen on monitor other videos looks like it is, is it just me - Similar Threads - Edge browser fulll

2. Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series X Won't Load Instagram in Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series X Won't Load Instagram in Web Browser: I can't get the Instagram website to load while using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox Series X. Every other website loads just fine. I've tried every trick you can suggest to fix this. I've cleared my...
  3. Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Available Now: Experience Clarity Boost with Xbox Cloud Gaming on Microsoft Edge browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. Can we get the Xbox App’s Remote Control to let us browse the Edge Browser with it?

in XboX Insiders
    Can we get the Xbox App’s Remote Control to let us browse the Edge Browser with it?: Xbox App remote control has no functionality in the Edge Browser currently. I think it would be nice to use the browser without an Xbox controller in hand. submitted by /u/GACM2448816 [link]...
  5. Mouse acceleration on new Chromium based Edge Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse acceleration on new Chromium based Edge Browser: The last update introduced Chromium based Edge Browser for every Xbox user. This was an absolutely wonderful news. HOWEVER, there seems to be mouse acceleration enabled by default, which is a huge...
  6. Edge Browser Update on Xbox - Downloads no more possible

in XBoX on Windows
    Edge Browser Update on Xbox - Downloads no more possible: After the last Update on Xbox One, Downloads on the Edge don't work anymore - No soundfiles, pictures, videos. The context menu "save as" doesn't exist anymore. In the adjustments "Downloads" is...
  7. Edge browser crashing after a recent alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser crashing after a recent alpha skip ahead update: Is anyone having issues with the edge browser crashing on there xbox like 5 seconds after opening it? I'm a alpha skip ahead insider and this started after the update from about 3 days ago....
  8. CJK text input method via keyboard in Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    CJK text input method via keyboard in Edge browser?: I got keyboard and mouse support in Edge browser in recent OS update. However there is no way to change keyboard input method to Chinese/Japanese/Korean, only English. I could only input CJK text...
  9. Edge browser does not start on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Edge browser does not start on Xbox: Do any of you also have the problem that the Edge Browser does not launch on Xbox for weeks? I am in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring. Is there a solution that the browser starts again? submitted by...
  10. Cant download anything on new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant download anything on new Edge browser?: Ever since they switched to the new version of Edge, I can't download anything. It just says "downloads arent supported on this device" I'm trying to change my Minecraft skin on XSX. submitted by...