Edge Browser

Discus and support Edge Browser in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why is it so hard to fi x a882703e-b5a3-4988-848a-f2a5adead96e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by coop9917, Feb 23, 2020.

1. coop9917
    coop9917 Guest

Edge Browser

Why is it so hard to fi

x

:)

coop9917, Feb 23, 2020
  2. SOL JERICHO Win User

Edge browser

and it seems no one is lestining as there are alot of posts regarding this issue
  3. coco meat train Win User

Edge browser

Seems MS is making big changes to Edge soon. It will be built on Chrome going forward.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Edge browser

Hi,

It is a 'complete' browser. It doesn't need Flash support as Flash is pretty much a dead format now. All of the major websites have now switched over to HTML5 for embedded video's. If a site you're trying to view has Flash video, it needs to change to
    HMTL5 to keep up with the times.

Apple phones and iPads don't support flash, neither do current Android and Chrome OS devices. All of these are considered to have modern 'Complete browsers'.

Flash is obsolete.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Edge Browser

edge is working perfectly on PC and phone. Yes, there are the crashes on the Xbox, but I believe when they implement this new version that is running for past weak on PC and is very similar to Chrome, the things on Xbox will be better. I believe that is
    the only matter of time until they implement it on Xbox.
  6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Edge Browser

What is your problem??!??!
Thema:

Edge Browser

1. Edge Browser - Similar Threads - Edge Browser

2. Mouse support in Edge, a web browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Mouse support in Edge, a web browser?: The fact that the web browser has KEYBOARD support and not mouse support is insane, A WEB BROWER. Tons of games have implemented support, and the Edge cursor still can’t be controlled. Minecraft...
  3. Edge Browser lost Homepage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edge Browser lost Homepage: Is there a new Edge Browser for Xbox as the edge browser at the minute just opens to a blank homepage. I am aware its still the old one and not the shiny new Chromium Edge......
  4. Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Chromium edge browser still coming to Xbox?: As you may know the new edge launched a few days ago just wondering if it is going to be on Xbox eventually not saying it will be soon just curious to know if it’s being worked on submitted by...
  5. Problema con Navegador Microsoft Edge [Problem with Microsoft Edge Browser ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Navegador Microsoft Edge [Problem with Microsoft Edge Browser ]: Chicos necesito que alguien me ayude con un problema por favor...bueno uso bastante el navegador de Microsoft Edge del xbox, ayer quise entrar y la aplicación ya no estaba instalada, igual la...
  6. Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with upload to Onedrive in Microsoft Edge browser on xbox one X console: Hi everyone, i have very long time problem with upload my videos or any files to my premium onedrive cloud.page always refreshed and upload not started. I make video here is link to YouTube. I try...
  7. Mouse support Xbox One Edge browser

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse support Xbox One Edge browser: Hey, is there any info when theres going to be mouse support for Edge? It's so bizarre that you can play third party games with m&kb but microsoft own browser doesnt support it....
  8. Xbox One S can't start Edge Browser

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S can't start Edge Browser: Hi, if I try to start the Edge Browser, it shows the blue screen for a moment and then it's crashing. I've tried emptying cash 3 times. I've tried to use the Rewards app to open the browser,...
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content: Microsoft Edge Browser on Xbox One Has Problem Streaming Content Hi NGOCPHI, Thanks for responding. Based on your explanation it sounds like until Microsoft updates the codecs on the Xbox One to...
  10. Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working: Hello Microsoft XBox OneS edge browser video streaming not working. Response is website is not responding in left and a recover webpage button in right, It use work initial days. It is not...