Edge doesn't work

Discus and support Edge doesn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ever since the new Edge came out it stopped working on my Xbox one S. It acts like it's loading up then within a few seconds sends me back to Home.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zero G Brakes, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Edge doesn't work

Ever since the new Edge came out it stopped working on my Xbox one S. It acts like it's loading up then within a few seconds sends me back to Home. I've tried the "hard reset" to no avail, my updates are automatic and they are current. Please help - Thanks.

:)

Zero G Brakes, Aug 2, 2020
  2. volpeX2 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

...and Smartglass for Android remote doesn't works with Edge...
  3. Steveaes Win User

Need Code For Comcast Xfinity X1 Platform

Also--your ueisupport page doesn't work correctly on Edge. Get with it!
  4. User 9242019 Win User

Fellow Gamers, Please Help By Checking This Out

I did in several browsers including Edge and it doesn't work for me either.
  5. Christyna64 Win User

Mouse and Keyboard support for Edge

The mouse doesn't work with Edge? That's disappointing, that's one major reason I would get a K/M for Xbox.
  6. nichols0vision Win User

EA

Yeah My Mirrors Edge Doesn't Work Either. Don't Know If Its Me Not Being Gold Or Just Them. Battlefield BC2 Works Fine, Though.
Thema:

Edge doesn't work

1. Edge doesn't work - Similar Threads - Edge doesn't

2. Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Any chance of getting Microsoft Edge built-in to the Xbox Game Bar?: There are currently two browsers in the widget store beta but I've never heard of their creators and don't exactly trust them with any log-in information. Is there any chance of MS Edge...
  3. Monthly survey error using the Console Edge browser

in XboX Insiders
    Monthly survey error using the Console Edge browser: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]
  4. Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...

in XboX Insiders
    Today's update took Edge away. Not in Apps, pin just launches Store to a Something Went...: [IMG] submitted by /u/CyberKnight1 [link] [comments]
  5. Edge on Xbox DESPERATELY needs a dark mode option

in XboX Insiders
    Edge on Xbox DESPERATELY needs a dark mode option: Luckily the Reddit site has the option. PLEASE add dark mode option to general settings for Edge. Even in the daytime it is retina burningly bright. View Poll submitted by...
  6. Edge on xbox one - sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edge on xbox one - sync: Hey, i didnt find any threads that quite answered this - is the sync favorites / history ever going to Be available in xbox one version of edge? What do you do with a browser that takes an hour...
  7. Browser edge for Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Browser edge for Xbox: I need a good browser for Xbox but I am seeing that I have very little range of browsers available for Xbox! 7be781a5-6832-49d5-bf5b-d93f932cee41
  8. Why doesn't microsoft edge on xbox have mouse support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why doesn't microsoft edge on xbox have mouse support?: Idk if it's just me but im only able to use my keyboard on microsoft edge, for some reason im not able to use my mouse? is there anyway to fix this? its very annoying having to use my controller...
  9. Microsoft edge freezing constantly and putting it into a group doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge freezing constantly and putting it into a group doesn't work: First when I pin (group) Edge it would work fine but after I turn off my console it becomes a default image and just doesn't do anything when I click it. When I try to use Edge it would just...
  10. New account.xbox.com website doesn't work properly with Mozzila Firefox and Microsoft Edge.

in XBoX on Consoles
    New account.xbox.com website doesn't work properly with Mozzila Firefox and Microsoft Edge.: Tittle says all. The new website fails to display game clips on Microsoft Edge and Mozzila Firefox. It just shows this: [img] ...and never loads! Also, the "Popular Mixer Streams" does now show...