Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...

Discus and support Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm about ready to smash this [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] xbox one s, and get a ps4. Random crashes, system freezes ALL THE TIME, page jumps up and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CowboyWho, Jun 29, 2019.

1. CowboyWho
    CowboyWho Guest

Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any...

I'm about ready to smash this [Mod Removed-Innapropriate] xbox one s, and get a ps4. Random crashes, system freezes ALL THE TIME, page jumps up and down seemingly at random. It took me 15 minutes just to sign in here to [Mod Removed-Innapropriate].
    There has to be an alternative. My computer is down, HELP ME, COMMUNITY, Microsoft sure ain't gonna.

:)

CowboyWho, Jun 29, 2019
  2. CowboyWho Win User

Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any decent browsers available?

Hmmm, mebbe you should parse my subject line; my problems rest entirely with your peace OS (is that better?) browser. No problems
    vis a vis gaming. i went over this with a MS rep, over the phone ~6 months ago, and he told me that my assessment of Edge wasn't wrong. i was hoping that there would be some improvement, by now.

Been with you since 2002, but i think i'll be heading over to the Sony camp, next time.
  3. CowboyWho Win User

Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any decent browsers available?

Been there, done that, 6 months ago. No change.

Thank you, though.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there CowboyWho,

Thanks for the update on the issue. I understand there is an issue with the Microsoft Edge on the Xbox One. I recommend to try refreshing the
    Operating System of the console by performing a
    Soft Factory Reset(Keep games and apps) Before resetting your console make sure of the following:

• There is a stable network connection.
    • The information for all profiles is known (email and passwords)

Give this a try and let us know the results.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello CowboyWho,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning Microsoft Edge on your Xbox One console.

You have also mentioned that the console itself is experiencing performance issues. To battle slow performance, please attempt to follow our
    Xbox One networking slow performance support article for various steps that can be used in order to resolve this case.

Try this for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

On the console no there isn’t, but if you are not happy with that browser I would leave feedback on it so that your concerns can be addressed.
Thema:

1. Edge is a broken, frustrating, unusable [Mod Removed-Profanity], on Xbox. Are there any... - Similar Threads - Edge broken frustrating

2. I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...

in XboX Insiders
    I reported an issue with the Microsoft edge app only my Xbox. For some reason only while...: submitted by /u/Troyvine [link] [comments]
  3. Edge for xbox is not working properly ...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Edge for xbox is not working properly ...: On YouTube, all the video images disappeared ... Some controls disappeared ... 9c30265e-ca1a-4cd1-9c7e-9380a4415e08
  4. Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Edge app not working with www.YouTube.com.. Fix needed: The left side column/rows of video tiles are without thumbnail pictures in previews. This has been a problem for two weeks. Using your Xbox & using the Edge app go to this link.....
  5. Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC

in XboX Insiders
    Can you add a scroll lock and a dark mode to microsoft edge for xbox and PC: I would greatly appreciate it if you guys add a dark mode feature since the default white background can strain my eyes quite a bit during use. Also add a scroll lock specifically for the console...
  6. Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge... cloud save issue: We've really been enjoying NG3 since it went backwards compatible. On my 360 I have save data that is uploaded to cloud saves. My Xbox1 won't recognize the cloud saves since I've played it on two...
  7. Microsoft Edge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge: On Xbox One, the Microsoft Edge App is broken. It is missing from my downloaded apps & all links that open Microsoft Edge just give me a error message. Unfortunately, the Microsoft Edge App is...
  8. Why is Microsoft Edge on Xbox One showing google.com in basic html and not standard version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Microsoft Edge on Xbox One showing google.com in basic html and not standard version?: It goes from google.com to http://www.google.com/#spf=1574734438834 in url bar. I'm using wired connection, I really don't want to reset xbox. Is there any other solution? Theres no option to...
  9. Edge on Xbox One broken again....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Edge on Xbox One broken again....: Hi everyone, Once again MS Edge has had it on my Xbox one. I'm pretty sure I'm going PS as it looks very broken. It keeps redirecting to a 'site':...
  10. Microsoft: Microsoft Edge unfinished and broken.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Microsoft Edge unfinished and broken.: Microsoft (Routers): Microsoft Edge unfinished and broken. Edge just crashed over 20 times today what an unfinished unstable piece of crap,Microsoft fix this turd of a browser. Or give us the...