Edge issues

Discus and support Edge issues in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; While watching a video streaming service (twitch) on edge, this occurrence happens randomly but not always after 4 Hour (has happened on multiple... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gamma_Cephei, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Edge issues

While watching a video streaming service (twitch) on edge, this occurrence happens randomly but not always after 4 Hour (has happened on multiple occasions giving me a little bit of a time frame). Xb1 does a shutdown. This has been going on through the last couple of updates. Not sure if reporting a problem after a restart gives info.

submitted by /u/Gamma_Cephei
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gamma_Cephei, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Sid Mintz Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

MS clearly think this isnt an issue. I guess this is their standard when it comes to apps on their consoles.

Be warned!
  3. Sid Mintz Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

Id rather surf the web on a potato than on Edge. Probably would be a better experience.
  4. TechSGT1 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

SOLUTION: Install IE 11 Instead of EDGE :)

Brian
  5. Vampeal1973 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

edge now telling me that html5 is not supported when i try to watch a vid

kinda funny it was supported less then 12 hours ago
  6. coconut1222 Win User

Microsoft Edge issues

I TOTALLY AGREE PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION TO SWITCH BACK TO REGULAR INTERNET EXPLORER. YOU CANT WATCH ANYTHING ON THIS NEW "EDGE" NEXT UPDATE PLEASE BE BETTER !!!!
Thema:

Edge issues

1. Edge issues - Similar Threads - Edge issues

2. Microsoft edge download issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge download issues: What happened with microsoft edge i was able to download some things to the file explorer the other day now all of a sudden i don’t get an option to open or save anything from edge?...
  3. Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bug/glitch in Microsoft Edge. Maybe a security issue?: To clarify my problem, I recorded the issue: https://vimeo.com/330395835 About two months ago, I accessed a adult site in my xbox one using Microsoft Edge inPrivate mode. I was apprehensive, but...
  4. Explorer edge update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer edge update issue: I don't know why but ever since xbox updated and I was forced to use explorer edge. I have been having issues. For instance explorer constantly freezes and I have to close the app and restart to...
  5. Issues with Microsoft Edge on XO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with Microsoft Edge on XO: While i was searching websites on mc edge on my xbox one the side had a virus which infected C disc on Windows ( that is strange bcs i was doing it on my xbox one ) . What should i do ? Do viruses...
  6. Audio issue in Microsoft edge.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issue in Microsoft edge.: One feature which I've fallen in love with after the most recent update was continuous audio from any open tab. I could listen to a youtube video from one tab, and search Ebay in another....
  7. Microsoft Edge Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Issues: experiencing issues with the Edge app when I'm on it for like 30 min to an hour. Sometimes it says that there was a problem and I should restart my Xbox so I do and it does the same. And sometimes...
  8. Explorer edge update issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Explorer edge update issue: I don't know why but ever since xbox updated and I was forced to use explorer edge. I have been having issues. For instance explorer constantly freezes and I have to close the app and restart to...
  9. Screen edges cut off. Overscan issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen edges cut off. Overscan issues.: I've been using my original Xbox One with the edges of the image on the screen cut off. First with my Vizio TV then the same problem when I bought a larger flat screen on Craigslist. About 2 years...
  10. Error 0x838601e7 Issues with Microsoft Edge on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error 0x838601e7 Issues with Microsoft Edge on Xbox One: [img] [img] So I've been having issues with my Microsoft Edge on my Xbox One and I've been trying to find solutions to my problem such as restarting xbox, turning it on and off and even...