Edge on Xbox series s won't update

Discus and support Edge on Xbox series s won't update in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all. I keep getting the update symbol in the top right corner of edge every time I open it on my Xbox. I've clicked the symbol and don't the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McSqurrlNugget, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Edge on Xbox series s won't update

Hey all.

I keep getting the update symbol in the top right corner of edge every time I open it on my Xbox.

I've clicked the symbol and don't the update but it never updates, the update arrow icon is always orange, and every time I start edge after the update I get the edge didn't **** down right restore pages box.

I'm stuck on version 101.0.121036 or maybe it's 121056, my eyes aren't that good to see the tiny font from my couch.

Am I up to date or is edge broken on the Xbox series systems?

:)

McSqurrlNugget, Aug 6, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, McSqurrlNugget! thank you for writing in.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

101.0.121056 seems to be the latest Edge release for Xbox consoles. Besides the orange arrow icon, is Edge giving you any messages or error codes telling you that it needs an update?

I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  3. jjrice2233# Win User

Microsoft edge chromium?

I have new Xbox Series S console, it have old egde browser with EdgeHTML engine. How I should update it to chromium version?
    I want the new Microsoft Edge on Xbox one s
  4. MichaelHurley219 Win User

Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S

Jesse thank you for your response. The Microsoft Edge that is available through the Microsoft Store on Xbox Series S. Is the same one I have installed and says that it can't update. I know Xbox uses a modified Windows operating system and something is blocking this update.
  5. Elonmust12345 Win User

F1TV not playing live video

I have the exact same issue on my Xbox Series S, when using the Edge Browser I am unable to watch the live broadcasting. I can however watch the previously streamed videos on the App.

Only the live video is not able to start it keeps loading.

Xbox is up-to-date and the app is updated.

F1 is not the problem as it work anywhere else except on the the Xbox Series S
  6. Psycho Slash Win User

I can't download anything on microsoft edge (Xbox one S)

Since new Edge version on Xbox Series consoles, I can't download files anymore.... 24 September xbox update.
Thema:

1. Edge on Xbox series s won't update - Similar Threads - Edge series won't

2. Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X Microsoft Edge orange update icon: I use Microsoft Edge on my Xbox for internet browsing since I don't own a PC and a orange update icon appeared on the top right corner of the browser and every time I click the update now, it...
  3. Can't download files on edge Xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download files on edge Xbox series s: When I try downloading anything through Microsoft edge on my Xbox series s, it says downloads aren't allowed on this device. Is this only for the series s or is there some setting i need to turn...
  4. Microsoft Edge Security on Xbox Series X/S

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge Security on Xbox Series X/S: Hi, I am wondering how safe Edge on Xbox Series X/S is compared to browsing on the computer? For example, if you book hotels, do shopping, use your credit card, etc. I am wondering in case...
  5. Microsoft edge update now xbox series x

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft edge update now xbox series x: Microsoft edge says update now but doesn't work anybody else? submitted by /u/yachtz420 [link] [comments]
  6. F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    F1 not playing live video on Edge Xbox series X: Hi, this post was closed on March 30th, have been two months without resolving this issue....
  7. Can't download and access local files in Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download and access local files in Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series S: Hello, On Microsoft Edge, when trying to download something I get this error "Downloads are not supported on this device" and when I try to access my files with Microsoft Edge I get this error...
  8. Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Edge can't update on Xbox Series S: I use the Microsoft Edge browser on my Xbox Series S as much if not more than I play games. I'm a person with a disability and find it easier to read using Kindle on line, shop and use office 365...
  9. 我的xbox series s主机在edge浏览器开启硬件加速后看视频的时候会闪屏

in XBoX on Consoles
    我的xbox series s主机在edge浏览器开启硬件加速后看视频的时候会闪屏: 我的xbox在浏览器里面看哔哩哔哩网站的时候会遇到闪屏现象,大概十秒一次,如何在开启硬件 速的情况下解决这个问题 [以下文字为机器翻译,可能 法准确表示原始帖子] [The text below is machine translated and may not be an accurate representation of the original post] My Xbox...
  10. Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series X Won't Load Instagram in Web Browser

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Edge on Xbox Series X Won't Load Instagram in Web Browser: I can't get the Instagram website to load while using Microsoft Edge on my Xbox Series X. Every other website loads just fine. I've tried every trick you can suggest to fix this. I've cleared my...