Edit avatar app won't load

Discus and support Edit avatar app won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page. Strangely the old avatar app works though. Anything i can do to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Plutesio, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Plutesio
    Plutesio Guest

When I try to open the avatar editor app in just gets stuck on the loading page.

Strangely the old avatar app works though.

Anything i can do to fix this? Or is a problem on Microsofts end? Kniwn current bug?

Thanks

:)

Plutesio, Oct 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Edit avatar app won't load - Similar Threads - Edit avatar app

2. Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use VGA Monitor with Xbox One S:Digital Edition: Monitor TypeLCDScreen Size18.5Flat ScreenYesDot Pitch0.300Response Time5Dynamic Contrast Ratio50000:1 I have an Acer G195HQL. I was wondering if I could use this VGA...
  3. editing avatars

in XBoX Games and Apps
    editing avatars: i searched on here but they seem to be older answers. I have set up my son in laws xbox one and tried to edit his avatar to create new ones for his sons but it will not let me save the new avatar....
  4. Missing code for Avatar on Mafia 3 Pre order Edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for Avatar on Mafia 3 Pre order Edition: I have wait for 12 days and I still havent gotten my codes for my pre orde bonuses 1345316509 94f9b7d7-a738-4512-9b3a-f1b945929b3d
  5. I can't edit my avatar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't edit my avatar: I actually playing on my pc with Window 10. When I go to my account on the web site, they show me my avatar and I can edit it but the problem is when I click on it, they foward me in a other page...
  6. xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox one Avatar can not created or be edit: After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work. I cant edit or create a new Avatar. Support changed the gamertag to the a...
  7. Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt: Hi, I own the Day One Edition and also redeemed the code. But I did not receive the Day One Edition Avatar T-Shirt for my avatar. Is this somehow connected? Thanks in advance....
  8. Xbox Avatar can not be edit or created

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Avatar can not be edit or created: After more than a month, contact the Microsoft support and various problem solutions, my XBOX avatar still doesn't work. I cant edit or create a new Avatar. Support changed the gamertag to the a...
  9. Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot edit avatar in Windows 8.1: Não consegui mudar no Windows 8.1 e no Windows 8 Conseguia. E entrar no live.xbox.com/.../AvatarEditor não adianta [Translation: I couldn't change in Windows 8.1 and Windows 8 Could. And enter...
  10. Day One Edition Avatar shirt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Day One Edition Avatar shirt: I saw one of my friends with a day one avatar shirt on his avatar. I was wondering where do I find it because I would like to put it on my avatar. 8d588f2b-b767-4e49-8ec8-130673b4efe1