Education Creators Program

Discus and support Education Creators Program in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I am currently trying to set up an Education Creators program for my school, however, every time I email the contact us the email... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Michael Bradbury, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Education Creators Program

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to set up an Education Creators program for my school, however, every time I email the contact us the email bounces back saying it can not be delivered, the address I am using is:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

Does anyone know if this has been changed or if the education creators program has stopped being a thing?

regards,

Michael

:)

Michael Bradbury, Jan 22, 2021
  2. Oraclea Win User

Mind games for kids

It was announced recently that
    Minecraft recently added an Education category to its marketplace
    with content that is free to download today and will be available through the end of June 2020.

Two additional resources you might check out within the Xbox Store are the Creators Collection and the Apps. (The Creators Collection features a lot of independently-developed games which don't have achievements or multiplayer, but meet certain standards
    to be featured in the Xbox Store.). On my Xbox, I searched the Xbox store for "educational" and I saw several items in the Creators Collection section and a few in the Apps section that look like puzzle games, math flashcards, coloring books, or language-learning
    programs that might help as educational and enrichment tools. Best off, it looks like a lot of them are free as well!
  3. WPAK Win User

Video Game Trailer

4. EKChate Win User

Video Game Trailer

5. gds1972 Win User

ID@Xbox

Hi

If you are not able to access ID@Xbox you could always join the
    Xbox Live Creators program
    and then transition to ID@Xbox program at a later point.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Is there issues on publishing games on XBOX ONE in a none XBOX ONE listed country - Malaysia ?

Hi Ricky,

We won't have that information for you on the community forums since these are questions only the creators of this program can answer and the program creators do not have a presence here on the forums.

Best thing to do is check out the Creators program page and down towards the bottom there is a contact us link.

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/creators-program/

You may also need to transition to the L:
    ID@XBOX program and you can ask them your specific questions about what to do in a region that is not supported by Xbox Live. They have a Twitter account where you can ask them questions.
    https://twitter.com/id_xbox

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Education Creators Program

1. Education Creators Program - Similar Threads - Education Creators Program

2. Minecraft Education Edition sign in page blank!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Education Edition sign in page blank!: So, minecraft education edition was working fine a few days ago and then i signed out to try to fix lag and such. However, when I tried to sign back in the page was blank (picture will be below)....
  3. Minecraft for Education Licensing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Education Licensing: Minecraft for Education requires Office 365 for Education in order to deployed. Can Minecraft be deployed using the free Office 365 Education A1 suite to deploy Minecraft?...
  4. education

in XBoX Games and Apps
    education: I would like I would like to use Microsoft flight simulator as a teaching tool my grandson who is only11 years old. What are the basic rudimentary tools I need to procure in order to initiate the...
  5. black screen on mincraft education edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    black screen on mincraft education edition: today when i open my mincraft education edition i saw that the screen was all black colour but music of this game was audible pls help me to fix it as i have many of my school projects in it...
  6. Minecraft education esition crashes even before title screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education esition crashes even before title screen: I installed minecraft education edition on my windows 7, 2 GB RAM, i3, (no graphics card)but it crashes as soon as i click on the icon without any sign in prompt or anything. Reinstalling wont fix...
  7. minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world"

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft education edition "unable to connect to world": So my teacher wanted me to figure out how to use minecraft education edition so my class could use it (were all in different places because of quarantine) because she isnt very "techy" and i found...
  8. Xbox One S microsoft team online education

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S microsoft team online education: On xbox one s microsoft team does not support option of headset microphone while on same internet explorer skype web link supports microphone headset of game pad. Thanks...
  9. Age of Empires for Education

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires for Education: Hello, I’m a high school Humanities teacher from outback Australia and a very big fan of AoE2. I’m in the process of planning a unit on ancient history and would really love to be able to...
  10. Minecraft Education Edition Help

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Education Edition Help: Hello, I have recently tried to get back into Minecraft Edu but when I launched it fro the first time in a while it has a black screen and I have tried everything I can think of. It also signed me...