Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year

Discus and support Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 3, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

/u/reforc3, Oct 3, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

maybe adding one last backward compatibility game ?

Now that was a good co-op game.

Currently they have stopped adding games until the New Console Release late next year.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

maybe adding one last backward compatibility game ?

Maybe it will happen after the Project Scarlett releases next year. Until then there won´t be any addition to the programm since it is on hold.
  4. TangentialShark Win User

Question: Will Halo 2 be made for the Xbox One?

No word on this yet by either Microsoft nor 343i unfortunately. Seeing as to how Halo 5 will be releasing late next year, I think it's safe to say there won't be a Halo 2 anniversary.
  5. Wiggs Win User

Call of Duty: Ghosts already getting so much hate?

It's not b/c it's COD. It's b/c vaulting, dynamic fish, leaning and whatever the 4th thing is...all have been done in gaming. Some of those since Tomb Raider 2. Leaning has been in games since like....at least 2002 or something.

But the kids will all think this is crazy innovative b/c it's COD.

And it's not their fault. It's not CODs fault either, but COD is the one that did next to nothing new for year after year and not until the new generation was it time to "innovate".

So....like all COD games, I will buy it when it's dirt cheap on sale.
  6. vader da slayer Win User

AMD 25th September

[quote user="Enraged Bacon"]

Anybody also notice that AMD hasnt release a new GPU in like 2 years?

Maybe they've put all their cards on this table. SOC+dGPU is the future of computing.

[/quote]

7000 series was last year, 8000 series is either late this year or early next year.
Thema:

1. Either is a generic T&C or the program will be released until late next year - Similar Threads - Either generic T&C

2. Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Enforcement email was not received by either the child or parental accounts and the show...: Good morning, I am the owner of the parental account. This morning I learned that last night my son had received a notification from enforcement.xbox which advised that more information could be...
  3. Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me get a microsoft person to either talk on the phone or talk with via chat on...: I have been trying to fix my son's xbox for a week and have goggled everything I can and read every answer that I've gotten when I plug in what is wrong. No matter what I keep getting the answer...
  4. Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t I play my game and microsoft isn’t working either: Nothing is workin exept the games that i have the disc in for what is happening 0cf7bb35-c274-41b0-a172-c5ad4877036c
  5. Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft points redeem does not work and customer support link is not working either: Bought Microsoft piont back in the day and now wanted to reddem them as this virus forced me to gaming again:) When i enter it it says invalid code. I managed to contact an expert gamer, not that...
  6. It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's been two days and I'm still not being given the option to either call or chat with...: My One X is running loud and hot compared to my other One X which is whisper-quiet. I would like to call or at least chat with Xbox tech support...see what they can do about it. But nope. Two days...
  7. ForzaM 5 and Earthlock (not festival version) are not showing either on comolete game...

in XboX Insiders
    ForzaM 5 and Earthlock (not festival version) are not showing either on comolete game...: I'm going through my game collection and I have spotted this two games so far, and I'm just in leter F at the moment. I know I own those games with gold and I was able to find and install them...
  8. Opted out of Beta, can't go back to regular MC. Can't join friend's worlds either.

in XboX Insiders
    Opted out of Beta, can't go back to regular MC. Can't join friend's worlds either.: Just installed the beta for Win 10 and it won't let me join friend's worlds because it says they're on outdated servers. Went on xbox insider app -manage- unroll from beta, uninstalled Minecraft...
  9. EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    EITHER YOU SORT IT OR PAY ME BACK - We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but...: Hello. WE DON'T HAVE AN X-BOX BUT A PS4 I say this because I was forced to insert XBOX to put the Games and Apps topic. This is about MINECRAFT on the PS4. I purchased for my son a recent...
  10. For everyone saying that I need to update. I get this code. I can't connect to WiFi either.

in XboX Insiders
    For everyone saying that I need to update. I get this code. I can't connect to WiFi either.: [IMG] submitted by /u/O_G_P_I_N_K_ [link] [comments]