Eject xbox one disc with controller

Discus and support Eject xbox one disc with controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Is there a way to eject a Xbox One disc using the controller? 49d16f22-a01a-4a13-a165-559e0ad5dc8a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Some Guidance Please, Dec 31, 2013.

1. Eject xbox one disc with controller

Is there a way to eject a Xbox One disc using the controller?

:)

Some Guidance Please, Dec 31, 2013
  2. Cobb
    Cobb Guest
  3. Bring it out in the new update !

Bring out the eject disc function with your controller because your *** XBOX ONE EJECT SENSOR is some *** cheap *** chinese junk. Somethimes it works like a charm and most of the time i just can't get it to work even when unplugging the *** console.

FruityMachete, Dec 31, 2013
  4. Eject xbox one disc with controller

DeadProspector,

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to eject the disk using only a controller. There is only a the touch sensor on the console and a manual eject method via the left side of the console in the vent area. If this is a feature you would like to see
    added back, please create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums. Thank you,

eG x Thee Elf, Dec 31, 2013
  5. Hordie Win User

Eject issues

6. Unreal Warfare Win User

Argh! The XB1 is so frustrating!

Voice control for ejecting discs? When you have to get up to swap the disc anyway? It takes all of two seconds for the system to eject your disc.
  7. ArrowDawgX Win User

Xbox one remote disc eject

Yeah, I have a Logitech Harmony remote and it will eject an Xbox One disc remotely. I can't understand why this hasn't been added as a feature for the Xbox One controller.
  8. greg_window10_instal Win User

Help

9. eG x Thee Elf Win User

DeadProspector,

Unfortunately there is not currently a way to eject the disk using only a controller. There is only a the touch sensor on the console and a manual eject method via the left side of the console in the vent area. If this is a feature you would like to see
    added back, please create a new thread in the Xbox LIVE Wishlist/Feedback forums. Thank you,
Thema:

1. Eject xbox one disc with controller - Similar Threads - Eject disc controller

2. Xbox ejects discs after updating the console?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ejects discs after updating the console?: I'm having an issue where my Xbox One X would sometimes eject discs after I turn it on. When it ejects the disc the console won't let me insert it back in until I press the eject button 1 or 2...
  3. Impossibilité d’éjecter un disque[Translation-Unable to eject a disc]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossibilité d’éjecter un disque[Translation-Unable to eject a disc]: Impossible de lire ou même d’éjecter le moindre disque, depuis que j’ai éteins la xbox directement sur le jeu la veille la console ne détecte pas le CD et même en appuyant sur le bouton pour le...
  4. “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    “..need to read the license.” after disc eject. One X: Just bought a factory re-certified One X from Walmart and every time I eject a game disc I get the “Insert Game Disc....license error (0x82d40004)”. I’ve seen many posts on this happening when a...
  5. Disc won't eject (tried manually)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disc won't eject (tried manually): We unplugged Xbox One and moved it to another TV. We forgot to eject Gears 5 disc first. Won't eject, tried manually, then reset Xbox like the site suggested. NOW, cannot recover gamertag since my...
  6. Discs not reading / ejecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discs not reading / ejecting: I have issues with reading and ejecting discs from my Xbox One S. Repeatably but not every time, my discs cant be read by my Xbox and then don't eject at all without me shutting down, unplugging...
  7. Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manual eject not working. Disc's won't be pulled in or pushed out.: Hello, all. I have been having an issue with my Xbox one day one edition. It seems like it has a disc stuck in it, but I am not sure. Any time I put a disc in it doesn't pull it in, but it can go...
  8. Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 disc stuck manual eject does not work: I tried manual eject with an alan wrench (1.5mm) from what i understand its the bes tool to use in this situation and i know i hit the manual eject button yet my disc still dosnt come out, my xbox...
  9. Xbox refusing to turn on and disc unable to be ejected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox refusing to turn on and disc unable to be ejected: My Xbox is refusing to turn on. I tried unplugging the power source and everything, but it won't turn on. Plus, one of my games is still inside the console and with it not on, I can't get the Xbox...
  10. Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI), can't eject disc and controllers won't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI), can't eject disc and controllers won't ...: Xbox One powers up but no signal (HDMI). After first restart, could still connect controller, but then after restart can't even do that. Also cannot eject game disc. Previously was playing, but...